Media Joseph Rogan with a warning to the 50 untrained men in the world who may test him

the camera angle is set up perfectly haha

ObedientExhaustedHochstettersfrog-max-1mb.gif

Lovely!

No taller than 5’, but that’s not the point lol

thank you good sir! all basically well done apart from this one^^^.

I would criticize his form on this one because he’s a scrunching his body. You’re supposed to thrust your hips forward with your shoulders back so you’re not exposing your chin. Machida does it correctly, for example (going from memory).

If that hit me in the stomach I would cry like a little girl who had her doll stolen.

I would legit pay

If it involved him vs someone like JJ Watt (6"5 &1/2) 290lb, jacked giant Defensive lineman or a giant average Tight End like Gronk (6"6, 270lbs jacked, )

Or Rogan vs Brian Shaw (6"8, 385lb, 4x worlds strongestman)

This is something I wish the UFC did, which is freakshow fights

I’ll never understand the obsession with Joe Rogan on Sherdog.
People are jealous as fuck of him, that’s why. He’s a comedian, TV personality, UFC pioneer, filthy Rich from his podcast, and can beat the shit out of most people his age.

i’d trade places with him in a heartbeat.

Camera angle makes him look taller than 5’3

You’re supposed to thrust your hips forward with your shoulders back so you’re not exposing your chin

I could never keep my neck and back positioned either. Always like my head was being forced down. Even arch stretches and neck work couldn't fix me...

thank you good sir! all basically well done apart from this one^^^.

I would criticize his form on this one because he’s a scrunching his body. You’re supposed to thrust your hips forward with your shoulders back so you’re not exposing your chin. Machida does it correctly, for example (going from memory).
No problem

He might just be taking the piss, looks a bit daft and likes he just having a bit of fun to me, I suppose it's worth baring in mind these were all from a good few years back now too...
As for Machida I can't recall him attempting this to the body, just to lots of chins! no doubt he has though... I honestly believe Rogan appears to gain more power(relative) in his technique, regardless of potential lack in defensive posture when throwing said strike.

he gets crazy power into that kick, prob breaks ribs, if he kicks you and you're in front of a brick wall you're going through it

To quote Bill Burr "You're a retro mod."

Also he looks short because he's five foot of torso on 5 inches of legs.

Back