That time that Frank Shamrock made Dan Henderson scream in agony

That time Frank Shamrock made Bas Rutten question his open palm striking power..

7Kcq.gif

Also likely before Dan knew anything about submissions. I didn't even watch because I've seen it a million times, but at the end of the video he doesn't even know what a heel hook is.
Not impressive that Frank knew how to do it then when other seasoned fighters never knew what it was? He is a legit pioneer of the sport and deserves credit for it

Not impressive that Frank knew how to do it then when other seasoned fighters never knew what it was? He is a legit pioneer of the sport and deserves credit for it

I literally never said it wasn't impressive, I'm a huge fan of the Shamrocks. Same team dude.

It's almost more impressive than when he armbarred the Olympian Kevin Jackson in seconds.

Frank was the original GSP, it’s just a damn shame didn’t stick around after Tito, so many great fights were on the horizon.

And it should be criminal that Stephan Bonner is in the UFC HOF and Frank isn’t.

That time Frank Shamrock made Bas Rutten question his open palm striking power..

7Kcq.gif
I believe you were only allowed to throw open palm strikes and he was trying to get him to throw a real punch and get him DQ'ed. I also could have made that up and forgot.
Edit:
Actually he does got him with a closed fist and they take a point but Bad won by tko from a cut.

Back