Media Jon Jones threatening “dog trainer”

as i comented him Jon your rich man Fly there and breack that piece of shit in half

Uh there's a subforum here where you can watch videos of people getting savagely beaten in street fights.
There’s so much more to this forum than I realized. Even after all this time. That video made me sick, I never expected to watch something like that.

Would pay to see Jones stomp this cunts head into the concrete.

Jon could find this dude but it wouldn't end well, most likely the dog trainer has the 'streets' on his side. Meanwhile who has Jon got, a bunch of MMA gym buddies, some white coaches lol. Stick to MMA or beating your wife Jon, you aren't about that street life you suffer from an identity crisis.

Hopefully this video at the very least ruins the trainer's business and realistically at best he goes to jail.

It’s not a pitbull… it’s a Belgian Malinois pup

I just checked and it is a German Shephard, the dog breed responsible for the second highest percentage of fatalities, the same logic applies.

I hate animal abuse just as much as anyone but Jon is speaking from a place of ignorance.

63% of fatal maulings in 2021 were by Pitbulls.

That "puppy", a Pitbull, was getting very aggressive with the dog trainer before he was lifted into the air. If that man is a professional and believed he was about to be attacked of course he is going to do whatever is necessary.

An aggressive and agitated Pitbull is not something you can take lightly even if it is a puppy.
Man, get some glasses.

0 for 2.

Vigilante justice would mark an upswing in jons career
It'll be the one time he breaks the law and people actually praise him. Might break Jones' psyche, because he's been okay with being the villain. I approve, it might catapult him to new levels of drug abuse.

Did that dude video animal cruelty and then post it online? The SPCA should be paying him a visit immediately. POS.

I just checked and it is a German Shephard, the dog breed responsible for the second highest percentage of fatalities, the same logic applies.

You’re clearly an idiot and don’t know shit about dogs.

It’s a Malinois puppy…
91A451A7-4F71-4A9F-8FF6-188E32439F61.jpeg

When Guy Ritchie was deciding how to make Bricktop look as villainous as possible in Snatch, they contemplated insinuating that he was a paedophile. A Brazilian guy on the set said "No, no. In your country a guy who hurts children is bad, but someone who harms dogs is much worse".

So instead, his opening scene is him poking and antagonising a a caged dog with a stick.
snatch-bricktop.gif

there are studies that show the people are more likely to help a random dog/cat on the street than an injured person. kinda makes sense... i've left food out for cats on the street multiple times (high quality tuna) but don't even roll my window down to give a homeless guy a quarter

Oh fuck no. I can’t handle watching videos like that. If it was a human slamming a human it would be funny.

Back