Social Canada truckers against vaccine mandates thread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one use the go fund me as I just heard the government is trying to take the funds. Figures, this is what commies do. BLM can get millions and it's not a issue lol

Israel still has less deaths than most US states. Less than half the population of Florida, but over 8 times less deaths.
Serious cases of covid has also risen now to. And i can see you are ignoring that article.

Shows your side.

He is living in a frozen waste land of truckers honking their horns. Im not sure there is a life worth living if not for likes.:D

The sun will set.
The snow will melt.
The honking will subside.
Ares will find a bride.

Embrace the pain and the sorrow.
As you would the blossoming flower.

Serious cases of covid has also risen now to. And i can see you are ignoring that article.

Shows your side.

Cases aren't deaths.

We can live with cases, deaths are bad.

Do you think it's good that conservative policy in Florida has lead to more deaths than entire countries?

Is Trudeau going to step down in the next 24 hours?

Is The Tool somehow going to win a Canada wide election in the next 24 hours?

What's that?

"No"?

Speaking of "reality" you can feel free to rejoin it any time you want.

Pay attention more, and make less hilarious rage posts and maybe you wouldn't make yourself look like such a fool.

and did I say they would?

No..... so perhaps try learning to read before responding to the voices in your head.

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/more-call...-seniors-centre-during-truck-convoy-1.5763612

She says the convoy has caused anxiety amongst some seniors living downtown. “I think they are nervous. It has been loud, lots going on, and they are worried about going to the grocery store.

“Some seniors are unable to get out, they are unable to get to the grocery store, so we want to help them, we want to make sure that we can bring food to them, because that is our primary responsibility to look after our seniors. The Good Companions is located in the heart of Centretown and we want to look after our neighbours,” says Doolittle Romas.

Good job freedumb idiots

Cases aren't deaths.

We can live with cases, deaths are bad.

Do you think it's good that conservative policy in Florida has lead to more deaths than entire countries?
You are still obsessed with Florida impressive. Do you still watch CNN and Msnbc To?

It seems to me that you want a long term plan from the convoy protest that you do not care about for Joe Rogan or Gay Pride or Rosa Parks.

Convoy protesters do not like the Covid-19 restrictions.

Pride paraders did not like being arrested for having gay sex.

That's all there is to it; perhaps something more will become of the convoy protest; perhaps not.

I don't think there is a long term plan, so you can keep calling my response to your question, "What is the long term plan?" a non-answer, but here we are.

Rosa Parks, George Michael or whatever his name is, BLM, Martin Luther King, Michael Jackson.... literally NONE of these black people have anything to do with your protest and yet you guys literally bring them up CONSTANTLY. Why is that?

But yeah.... you're definitely not racist. It's just that black people bug you, I guess. Even when they're just doing the same things you do. Weird.

@Wet Blanket, will most likely, be watching figure skating on Superbowl Sunday.

That is a very Canadian thing to do.

tumblr_n15rddqnIb1rsvjp9o1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back