Crime What did the cops do wrong today. Vol. 2

I mean, look how fast he justified this man's murder.

genius.jpg

What sort of world do we live in where a man can't pull a gun on armed police without fearing for his life?

Remember, this is the guy that justified the shooting of a black teenager who was asking for directions just a few miles from his own house. Almost the entire WR, left and right, unanimously agreed the homeowner was wrong except for ole Seano here.
What am I wrong about, race baiting moderator?

genius.jpg

What sort of world do we live in where a man can't pull a gun on armed police without fearing for his life?
Idk, the one where the cops kicked in the door for an apartment where their suspect didn’t even live. People have pulled guns in these instance before and won their suits against cops cause of no knock warrants…..

Remember, this is the guy that justified the shooting of a black teenager who was asking for directions just a few miles from his own house. Almost the entire WR, left and right, unanimously agreed the homeowner was wrong except for ole Seano here.
BTW, this is a flat out lie. I said in that thread that the guy who shot at the kid deserved prison time. I referred to him as a lunatic I believe.
I'd appreciate you be clear about the facts before making such bullshit accusations.

A fucking lot actually. Most jurisdictions you need verifiable proof a high risk suspect is at a location to go kick in a door without knocking. Why? Specifically to avoid situations like this.
Were they at the wrong house? Was a different house on the warrant?

I need to explain to you the importance of whose house it is when serving a warrant?
Were they at a different house than the one on the warrant? Serious question. I haven't heard that they were.

They were at the house their damn suspect wasn’t at.

Seano is Herc from The Wire confirmed.
So why isn't the judge catching heat? The mayor (who bragged about supposedly banning no knock warrants when he was reelected)?

Back