You think Jones is going the GSP/Cejudo route?

he should have went for the glover rematch and retired. It would have been an easy win and it would have secured his legacy. To be honest, I feel as though he isn't afraid to move up to hw as long as the price tag is right. He said in a interview that he didn't give a shit about being knocked out as long as he gets paid his worth. If Dana could somehow pay him 11+ million plus to fight Ngannou, I think Jones could take the fight. But since dana is such a cheap bald fuck, Jones won't take the chance. Seriously, I don't blame him. Who wants to get knocked out for a 500k purse. lol.

Enough with the GSP bullshit. I’ve seen plenty of evidence saying GSP was coming back for other fighters. It just worked out the way it did. And what’s wrong with fighting a guy that beat Silva?? Hate is an evil thing.. Especially years and decades later. It’s a fucking sport. Quit crying, ffs.

Why aren’t Conor and Izzy in your title. Both cherrypicked a fight a division up? And did Cejudo cause TJ to be suspended? It’s so fucking ridiculous.

he should have went for the glover rematch and retired. It would have been an easy win and it would have secured his legacy. To be honest, I feel as though he isn't afraid to move up to hw as long as the price tag is right. He said in a interview that he didn't give a shit about being knocked out as long as he gets paid his worth. If Dana could somehow pay him 11+ million plus to fight Ngannou, I think Jones could take the fight. But since dana is such a cheap bald fuck, Jones won't take the chance. Seriously, I don't blame him. Who wants to get knocked out for a 500k purse. lol.
I think people would have had a very negative view of him waiting until a 40 yr old won the belt who he already beat and then him jumping right back in. Not that his reputation is salvagable anyway but come the fuck on.

This is not like GSP at all. GSP was gone for 5 fuckin YEARS and moving UP

He is already doing that. Which is stupid. It makes no sense for the UFC to give him a title fight only then to have to deal with him sitting on the belt or having to strip him because he only wants big fights for outlandish money. Jones is surrounded by terrible management.

I 100% believe Gane would beat the crap out of Jones because Jones and the s not as strong as Francis

He is already doing that. Which is stupid. It makes no sense for the UFC to give him a title fight only then to have to deal with him sitting on the belt or having to strip him because he only wants big fights for outlandish money. Jones is surrounded by terrible management.
After all the time they covered up his bullshit and tried to sell this sociopathic cheating asshole to the public,and he has the temerity to ask for more money from them,just so he can relinquish the belt as soon as he gets it? lol

At least when GSP did that,it was sweet fuckin revenge as far as im concerned. Jones on the other hand should be licking Dana's toes and sucking the golden snitch's ass for allowing him to keep his job,after all he's done.

He's not going to fight again unless it's Stipe or Francis, for the title.

he should have went for the glover rematch and retired. It would have been an easy win and it would have secured his legacy.
What about his legacy would a second win over a guy he dominated in a division he dominated for a belt he never lost (not from losing a fight anyway) would "secure" anything?

You are calling for the most pointless Jones matchup there is. No offense to Glover. I love Glover. Glover would love another shot at Jones. That could CEMENT Glover's legacy with an improbable win.

I would do 0 for Jones.
And probably sell about 60k PPVs.

I think people would have had a very negative view of him waiting until a 40 yr old won the belt who he already beat and then him jumping right back in. Not that his reputation is salvagable anyway but come the fuck on.

This is not like GSP at all. GSP was gone for 5 fuckin YEARS and moving UP
Lol. Sorry for basically reposting what you said.
I'm too lazy to read other replies shitting on silly ideas before my own shitposting on the topic.

EDIT2***
After all the time they covered up his bullshit and tried to sell this sociopathic cheating asshole to the public,and he has the temerity to ask for more money from them,just so he can relinquish the belt as soon as he gets it? lol

At least when GSP did that,it was sweet fuckin revenge as far as im concerned. Jones on the other hand should be licking Dana's toes and sucking the golden snitch's ass for allowing him to keep his job,after all he's done.
ah shit you even managed to make a post about fighter pay sorta defending dana/ufc brass that I agree with. Jon is the gift that keeps on giving.

Last edited:
Reactions: HHJ

It's also utterly idiotic and deluded, or at least misguided; Jones has only broken 1m buys against Cormier once. He averages between 500-600k. He was making 5+m per fight. He simply is not worth the kind of money he thinks he is. He also hasn't looked exactly like the greatest thing on earth for years now. His last three fight were his worst performances of his careers, with two controversial decisions.

Reactions: HHJ
Basically effectively retired unless there is a favorable match up for him. Like if Francis retires and somehow Black Beast or Tuivasa get the title shot over Gane?
Weren't people saying Francis was an easy fight for Jon?
I don't know what Jon is doing but if he wanted a good match up for the HW title why didn't he jump at the chance to take on DC? Beat him twice and if he wanted the fight he 100% gets it.

Not sure he has been as responsible with his money as those 2

Personally I think he knows his days are numbered after USADA, so he's holding out for one more big payday and he'll retire if he loses his next fight.

That way he can still be the LHW Goat without any losses there and lost only to a HW.

I’ve seen plenty of evidence saying GSP was coming back for other fighters. It just worked out the way it did. And what’s wrong with fighting a guy that beat Silva?? Hate is an evil thing..

I'm no GSP hater, but this is disingenuous: it's pretty clear that Silva was no longer the same fighter when Bisping beat him.

GSP is a legend…

Put some respect on his name…

If he ever fights again he will lose and blame ring rust or some dumb excuse. I won’t be excited to see him back.

Back