Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 271?

Picanha and Tri Tip
Picanha-Steak-3-1.jpg

Santa-Maria-Tri-Tip.jpg

Seltzer Water
ea3a90d5d5a8c41b156bd48b3ec7b25f.jpeg

Haven't blazed in a minute, miss my Apple Fritter and Pie Hoe #5

Thanks, bro. It's sucking ass here, but I'm hanging tough..
My Pops was diagnosed with rectal cancer in 1989, lung in 1995, then colon about 2 years ago... he’s in his mid-70’s now, obviously takes care of himself and never gave in to it. Him and my mother are enjoying time in the Florida keys right this second, living life.

sushi is awesome but my tummy tells me i’m hungry like 30 minutes later!

We get like 100-125 dollars in sushi, and a few side combination plates.
We know the guy pretty good so we get extra.

It's me and my wife, my friend and his girl, and my other tubby buddy, and my brother, my mother comes by sometime...she loves her some Brian Ortega lol.

Plenty of food, and on the rare occasion its not we'll order again lol.

Heineken, Coca Cola, weed, hazelnuts, almonds, peanuts...

I don't understand how a lot of you can eat these huge elaborate meals with fights. Pizza is as high level as I go as far as something to eat with sports.

Sporting events go with beer and snacks, not 3 course dinners... to each his own I guess.

Heineken, Coca Cola, weed, hazelnuts, almonds, peanuts...

I don't understand how a lot of you can eat these huge elaborate meals with fights. Pizza is as high level as I go as far as something to eat with sports.

Sporting events go with beer and snacks, not 3 course dinners... to each his own I guess.
I got crab legs for the fights once. Hard to pick crabs and watch fights at the same time. I agree with your sentiment 100%. Chips and dip or pizza max.

Back