izzy is lucky mousasi isnt in the ufc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mousasi lost to a post-prime Machida, freakin' Hall and got dominated everywhere and finished by Jacare. Izzy beats him in a rather boring point fight. Israel's real nightmares would be prime versions of Chael or Weidman.
Weidman would be awful for Izzy.

Obligatory: Chimaev would destroy Adesanya 100%. Only one take down needed.

Lol the guy who nearly lost to past his prime Machida? Yeah nah bud, but keep believing whatever nonsense you like.
And israel nearly got put to sleep by welterweight gastelum. Moose is dangerous af and has all around skills striking and grappling. Not saying he would for sure beat izzy, but he has a good chance

FelineFaithfulIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_oa3qcydjVx1u2ragso1_500.gif

How many quality MW's has Mousasi starched in the last 5 years?
Chris Weidman, Rory. I am a fan off Shlemenko when he was in his prime (PS Gegard lost that bout, judges got it wrong)

Mousasi lost to a post-prime Machida, freakin' Hall and got dominated everywhere and finished by Jacare. Izzy beats him in a rather boring point fight. Israel's real nightmares would be prime versions of Chael or Weidman.
One of the most overrated fighters of all time by hardcore fans, it's some sort of hipster thing I think. I don't totally get it.

And israel nearly got put to sleep by welterweight gastelum. Moose is dangerous af and has all around skills striking and grappling. Not saying he would for sure beat izzy, but he has a good chance
He has a chance, he hasn't beaten anyone remotely near the level of Adesanya's quality in well his entire Bellator run, which is what nigh on 5 years now?

What?

Mousasi has ish wrestling but his top control is up there with Rockhold as the best at MW. WTF are you talking about?

When Mousasi takes people down they usually don't go up.
Ya Gegard top control is still great, getting someone to the ground? Maybe I would put him slightly behind Whittaker

Chris Weidman, Rory. I am a fan off Shlemenko when he was in his prime (PS Gegard lost that bout, judges got it wrong)
Rory was a WW who left the UFC because other WWs like Lawler and Wonderboy were beating him and Robbie ruined his nose. Any mediocre UFC MW would destroy Rory. C'mon. Weidman was his best win but Weidman was already on a 2-loss streak.

Tend to agree about Shlemenko, disagree about Rory though, I said quality MWs not WW masquerading as MWs. Lawler took something from him in their rematch, never looked quite the same. Weidman win was in early 2017, since then Mousasi's clearly lost a step.

Reactions: mkt
Im a Moose fanboy, but fuck no.

He'd be lost in the stand up....and he's not got the TD to take Izzy down. Izzy decision easily.

Lol lost?izzy doesn't have shit that would make him lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back