izzy is lucky mousasi isnt in the ufc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really???? The BEST he did was lose to Machida.

you don't count Hendo, Santos, Belfort, Weidman, or Munoz as good wins? come on man.
Mousasi beat 40+ year old, post-TRT versions of Hendo and Belfort. They were shells of corpses of themselves from 5 yeas earlier. C'mon. That's like saying someone beat BJ Penn 5 years after he lost the LW belt. TRT Belfort would've kicked his head off harder than Hall did.

Adesanya is not that good, he got dominated by past prime KSW castoff Jan

Mousasi, Mineev, Eblen would all starch him, imo
KSW cast off?
How is leaving a small Org as their reigning champion a cast off?
Was Wayne Gretzky a WHL cast off when he went to the NHL?
Was Warren Moon a CFL cast off when he went to the NFL?

Cast Off?
giphy.gif

KSW cast off?
How is leaving a small Org as their reigning champion a cast off?
Was Wayne Gretzky a WHL cast off when he went to the NHL?
Was Warren Moon a CFL cast off when he went to the NFL?

Cast Off?
giphy.gif
100 percent correct, but I'd have given you a like for the gif alone lad.

It is a shame the cheap bastards at the UFC did not pay that man his money. He was a top 5 fighter at 185 but since he wasn’t a “big name” he was let go. We were deprived of many good fights with him in the division. Shame on the UFC.

Izzy would buttfuck moose, Mousasi had to beat welterweights to win back a middleweight belt <{outtahere}>

People don't know who Mousasi really is. Just look at his resume. 48 wins....9 decisions. The guy is a frickin' beast.

We at win a UFC shill chat that's why
Most are probably working for UFC

It is a shame the cheap bastards at the UFC did not pay that money his money. He was a top 5 fighter at 185 but since he wasn’t a “big name” he was let go. We were deprived of many good fights with him in the division. Shame on the UFC.
Yep one of the fighters the UFC should have done a lot more to keep, but hey instead they added and kept the jokes of 125 and 145 pound women's divisions around instead.

nah, it's prime Weidman and Chael that i think would beat Adesanya. lucky for Adesanya, there's no one like that in sight.

Reactions: mkt
Yep one of the fighters the UFC should have done a lot more to keep, but hey instead they added and kept the jokes of 125 and 145 pound women's divisions around instead.
I am legit confused by the UFC keeping Women's 145 and 135. Like the bouts are usually very meh and you could just open 105 instead and overnight get better talent and bouts. I guess they are keeping them alive as long as Nunes and Shev are around

Izzy nearly got stopped by tiny WW Gastelum, he was afraid of a 50 years old Yoel.

Got KTFO in the B leagues of kickboxing while Mousasi beat the K-1 HW champ

I've seen Israel lose to a Dutch kickboxer only with low kicks lmao (Jason Wilnis)

You guys are overrating the UFC champs way too much like always. Jan was a GOAT on this forum way better than prime Jones before he lost to an ancient Glover, same with Israel now. Sherdog never changes

Lol and Robert does? Mousasi is way stronger then ww rob
Yeah any guy who nearly loses to a well past it Machida, arguably should have lost to Shlemenko and actually did lose to Lovato Jr clearly would dominate Whittaker. Mousasi's been beating the best MWs in the world for the last 5 years, Rory and Lima totally aren't WW's masquerading as MWs, Salter would run through the UFC MW division with ease, Lovato Jr was juicing and Mousasi was robbed in that fight, any idiot could tell that.

Lol you Moose fanboys crack me up mate. Keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back