International Canadian Truckers V3

Do you support the protest?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably the most disturbing thing I’ve seen during the last 2 years of the pandemic. At least the biggest indicator that all is lost. Even if the SC struck down the mandate here stateside, the fact that these kinds of totalitarian actions can take place in Canada is absolutely CHILLING.

Anyone who donated will be investigated and financial sanctioned? I wouldn’t even THINK to support that for people that supported the riots which caused BILLIONS in damage here in the US. How can anyone in their right might believe this is a just action?

Have we all gone mad?

Keep in mind the people that think this level of authoritarianism is 'just fucking dandy' are also the people people who say stuff like, "I would have stood up for Jewish people in 1936 Germany!". The irony.

There is something called the decency principle:

1. there are rules
2. The rules apply to everyone
3. Everyone has a voice.

The Trudeau led gov't has failed on every level against the standard of the decency principle. If you like Malcom Gladwell's writing, the decency principle is a central theme in the book "David vs Goliath".

What a brilliant idea - give those angry people nothing to lose

Intredasting how even he refers to it as a protest.

So apparently, getting arrested while protesting peacefully isn’t enough.

The Canadian government will now destroy you financially and rub your face in it as you have no recourse.

Very humanitarian of them.

Americans and other countries donate to the Freedom Truckers = Foreign interference and terrorism

Klaus Schwab and George Soros donate millions to politicians in Canada = Nothing to see here

Exhibit A:

Like the Koch brother former brothers did or do not the same thing but in much larger scale. koch have been doing this for years and years.

"
Koch-owned industries have already extracted countless billions of their now $100-billion fortune from the Alberta tar-sands and have deployed their well-known voter-manipulations to change the balance of power in Canada as they have done in the US.

The objective is the same in both cases – ever more tax-free, publicly subsidized and state-enforced control by US Big Oil of Alberta’s massive oil resources with no public or government regulations or interferences in the way. This is called the ‘free market’."

https://canadiandimension.com/articles/view/the-koch-brothers-and-the-tar-sands

rtertdfr.gif

That's horseshit. Targeting even protesters without trucks

I honestly didn't think Trudy had the stones. But seriously fuck that guy
I am becoming to be suspicious of Trudeau's actions even when he knelled for BLM.
He only did that because he got exposed as a racist.

This becoming worrying for Canada and Canadians. Have you seen story what Trudeau wants to do to conservatives!?
Trudeau seeks NDP, Bloc support to prevent Conservative 'obstructionism'
Prime minister accuses Conservatives of playing 'partisan games'
By preventing the Conservatives of blocking JT future bills? how does sound like Democracy?

I am becoming to be suspicious of Trudeau's actions even when he knelled for BLM.
He only did that because he got exposed as a racist.

This becoming worrying for Canada and Canadians. Have you seen story what Trudeau wants to do to conservatives!?
Trudeau seeks NDP, Bloc support to prevent Conservative 'obstructionism'

By preventing the Conservatives of blocking JT future bills? how does sound like Democracy?
Maybe I used the wrong wording. I should have said I didn't think PM Trudy could be this weaselly. We all knew he's a weasel but now we know the degree

I will say this, the leftists and their media allies sure seem to want a bloody civil war.

I guess it would be good for ratings.

civil war is overrated.

what is needed is infiltration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back