Votes: 23 7.8%
  • No comment.

Votes: 13 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
NATO is not a threat for Russia.

9b5.jpg

So I'm listening to Bidens speech and I'm wondering exactly what kind of intel he has right now. He talks of building up nato forces in Germany, but what exactly is that going to accomplish. I don't believe that Russia has any intention of attacking Nato or any of the allies of Nato. He is really betting that these sanctions are going to be so crippling that Russia is going to fall to its knee's.

What exactly do people here believe on how far Putin plans on invading? Will he stop at the Donbas region, or move on to all of Ukraine, or even further?

Does anyone believe that these sanctions will be so tough that Russia will be forced to comply as Biden says? He's telling us to give it time and he's sure that it will work. How confident are you guys in Bidens plan?
No the sanctions won’t do anything

So I'm listening to Bidens speech and I'm wondering exactly what kind of intel he has right now. He talks of building up nato forces in Germany, but what exactly is that going to accomplish. I don't believe that Russia has any intention of attacking Nato or any of the allies of Nato. He is really betting that these sanctions are going to be so crippling that Russia is going to fall to its knee's.

What exactly do people here believe on how far Putin plans on invading? Will he stop at the Donbas region, or move on to all of Ukraine, or even further?

Does anyone believe that these sanctions will be so tough that Russia will be forced to comply as Biden says? He's telling us to give it time and he's sure that it will work. How confident are you guys in Bidens plan?
Do you want Biden to send troops, play it diplomatic (sanctions and sending supplies), completely sit on his hands, or join Putin?

Anyone else find it strange that after a while day of war, only 160 or so Ukrainian soldiers have been killed?

Is Russia going to waltz in and take over while killing less than 1k people?
If it’s a large scale invasion as has been reported, then this is just the tip of the spear. Forward elements conducting reconnaissance patrols, poking, prodding, sabotaging, softening for the forces to follow. The amount of projected force needed to control the contested areas will be slow moving.

Why is she scum? USA is the biggest war monger on the planet and is now hell bent on mutilating the genitals of children in the name of 'progress'. Ask yourself why the USA is such a freakshow that even Americans think more highly of Putin than their own president.

Imagine being a White Christian Nationalist, and support a foreign political figure more than your own country and its interest. Basically cheering on the death of innocent civilians in another country. Id say that person is a bitch made traitor

lol soo russian's also failed to completely KO the UA airforce

I also find that odd. You figure the death total would be colossal

Maybe electronic war is all powerful. It doesn't matter if the numbers on the ground are like, 120k to 200k, if you can't get orders I bet it always looks like 14 vs. 200 so if you're defending, you just keep your head down and let the enemy roll past.

"White Christians" are viewed as the lowest of the low by America's media, politicians, popular culture & journalists. They are utterly despised. They regularly express their joy over the declining white population of the USA and how Christianity is less & less relevant as the years pass. Of course she feels closer to Putin than the people who despise her and her family's existence. Cut it out.
<45>
Imagine living in a country where not being a Christian makes it incredibly hard to be a politician, then feeling persecuted for being a Christian. Gtfo. Maybe you can go find a Russian flag to fly.

Why is she scum? USA is the biggest war monger on the planet and is now hell bent on mutilating the genitals of children in the name of 'progress'. Ask yourself why the USA is such a freakshow that even Americans think more highly of Putin than their own president.
those particular Americans are uneducated, ignorant, unworldly naive buffoons who've never even travelled outside of the country (save for maybe a tropical getaway or two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back