International Russia v. Ukraine Conflict Megathread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if those people appreciate the gravity of taking another person's life given that they are doing it remotely via drone? I don't say that as a criticism or condemnation, but I have always been curious as to whether people who operate drones or other remote weapons feel differently than somebody who is directly engaged in combat with the enemy.

You are so disconnected from the experience that it almost looks like a video game.

Conversely, the age of swords, daggers, and bows must have been brutal as fuck.

I'm reading a Russian feed and they're saying that there's going to be talks on the Belarus-Ukraine border, "on the Pripyat River.". Some sort of neutral zone. They're saying it could happen within the next hour.

This source has hyped a decent amount of Russian war propaganda in the past. Not sure what to think.

Rumored:
Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlüt said that Ankara views what is happening in Ukraine as a war, after which it intends to monitor the implementation of the Montreux Convention.

I'm reading a Russian feed and they're saying that there's going to be talks on the Belarus-Ukraine border, "on the Pripyat River.". Some sort of neutral zone. They're saying it could happen within the next hour.

This source has hyped a decent amount of Russian war propaganda in the past. Not sure what to think.
That's been reported since yesterday in the US media, that the talks will be down by the river.

anyone remember Biden begging to OPEC last year and being rejected? Lol, no one respects such a weak loser

Somehow, I know trump did this cause he is a Saudi and Russian asset

https://www.forbes.com/sites/arielc...-biden-if-you-want-more-oil-pump-it-yourself/

https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapie...ny-of-asking-opec-to-increase-oil-production/

We've made alot of enemies over the last 10 years (China, Turkey, Saudi, Iran, etc)
It shouldn't be surprising that they are all going to band together and fight us.

tumblr_n86uhu42gf1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Damn. 2014 is way before vans were cool. Mothers used to grab their children and run when they saw one coming down the street in 2014.
Full-size high-top conversion van when my kids were small.
Was like driving a bus, but was great for vacations and even trips to see family locally and such.

Mine was white with graphics and every time it was a "white van" they were looking for on the news for whatever, and then ended up being a red Oldsmobile or something. Every fucking time. lol

Reactions: JSN
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back