International Russia v. Ukraine Conflict Megathread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
FMs3PkAWYAQ_oS8

ukranian military posted an infographic on where to target armored vehicles using molotov cocktails.

I like your style, but that would fall under "theatre", fam.

But a lot of this is theatre. Look at all the fake videos coming out from this conflict, with hardly any real videos of destruction.

Also of note is OPEC saying they still plan on moving forward with OPEC+ and Russia.

Just look at the WEFs young leaders in the middle east region and how many work for banks and financial advisors to Arab royal families associated with OPEC nations. Here is the link with the filter for middle east region already set.

https://www.younggloballeaders.org/...&q=&region=a0Tb00000000DCEEA2&sector=&status=

They should remove all these people who are now enabling Russia, no?

The conspiracy safety blankets strike again!

"Don't worry nobody is dying because NEW WORLD ORDER" is adorable, but also tragically sad.

Just be an adult and deal with the horror head on, don't pretend it's all okay because there's a bigger conspiracy.

The world doesn't revolve around your sense of calm.
tumblr_mdp1oci0gV1rk5wnbo1_500.gif

Hogan now booking the world. The New World Order running shit in the Ukraine.
Hogan used to be this
Hulk-Hogan-Guitar.gif

Then was bought and paid for by Soros.

Yeah, the same way I'd care more about a crime wave in my neighborhood than one in a state I don't live in. Not sure why anybody finds that strange. Wars in the middle east get plenty of coverage, wars in nearby countries with a guy threatening to drop nukes on Europe get more.

The same works in both directions, to the extent that the yemeni guy who sent the tweet took a war going on in Ukraine and tried to make it about himself because he cares about his own region more than one he doesn't live in.

It's more a point about American hypocrisy. The U.S. is directly funding Saudi's war in Yemen.

Ideally we should be able to condemn both of these wars.

What was the threat exactly? I'm serious.

{<huh}

Ukraine poses no threat to Russia. A non-nuclear power does not pose a threat to a nuclear power. Not to mention that Russia has the far bigger military.

Literally the opposite is true. The reason Ukraine wanted into NATO is to protect itself from this exact scenario

This has already been explained by Putin, and the threat Ukraine poses to Russia is literally the reason he invaded Ukraine. Did you guys not watch Putins 45 minute press conference explaining his thought process and reasoning behind this attack? It's basically all because of US and NATO aggression, and Ukraines future NATO membership which is extremely threatening to Russia.

Ukraine itself is not a threat to Russia in any meaningful way, it's the potential of a NATO backed Ukraine that has them so worried. The border of Ukraine and Russia is more than a thousand miles long. They aren't going to let the Americans have that kind of power and positioning in a potential future invasion.

Last edited:
This has already been explained by Putin, and the threat Ukraine poses to Russia is literally the reason he invaded Ukraine. Did you guys not watch Putins 45 minute press conference explaining his thought process and reasoning behind this attack? It's basically all because of US and NATO aggression, and Ukraines future NATO membership which is extremely threatening to Ukraine.

Ukraine itself is not a threat to Russia in any meaningful way, it's the potential of a NATO backed Ukraine that has them so worried. The border of Ukraine and Russia is more than a thousand miles long. They aren't going to let the Americans have that kind of power and positioning in a potential future invasion.

future invasion? since when the fuck was ukraine and its buddies ever posturing up for an invasion of russia? what intelligence agency ever came up with that? it would be the same as the united states putting all of their troops along the canadian/american border and then deciding to invade canada, under the pretext that one day in the future, canadian troops mounted on moose, and a bunch of polar bears might just decide to peacefully invade them. in what world are we living in where something like that is an actual scenario worth taking serious, and not just some shoddy propaganda to feed your citizens to try to get them to support your ambitions to take over another country which is posing no actual threat to you at all?

you've been watching too much of putin's propaganda my man.

future invasion? since when the fuck was ukraine and its buddies ever posturing up for an invasion of russia?

you've been watching too much of putin's propaganda my man.

Come on man, are you serious? It's not Ukraine that want's the war, it's America. America has been posturing for a war with Russia for 50+ years.

This has already been explained by Putin, and the threat Ukraine poses to Russia is literally the reason he invaded Ukraine. Did you guys not watch Putins 45 minute press conference explaining his thought process and reasoning behind this attack? It's basically all because of US and NATO aggression, and Ukraines future NATO membership which is extremely threatening to Ukraine.

Correct.

The main threat, of course, is that once Ukraine is integrated into NATO, someone (ie, the US), host nuclear weapons on Ukrainian soil as part of NATO's nuclear sharing policy.

Ukraine joining NATO is a legitimate POTENTIAL threat to Russia, and that can't be denied.

The explanation that it's down to internal US politics is embarrassingly myopic and small-minded.

K.

But it's far more to do with NATO, Europe, Ukraine and Russia than it is to do with Trump or Biden.

And that's a fact, whether it's embarrassing or not.

Which is of course why Putin didn't do this under Trump. You can make all the excuses you like. The reality is, Putin didn't do shit while Trump was President.

Bush - "ooh, I'll take a little land"

Obama - "ooh, I'll take some more"

Trump - "........."

Biden - ”I'll take half the country"

<TheDonald>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back