• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia vs. Ukraine Combat Megathread vol.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.....you don't know the history of Adidas and the forming of puma do you?

Not to derail the thread, check it out. The irony in your post made me think of it
I used to work for Adidas for a few weeks years ago. I know their histories, lol

The problem with that, is 1. Ukraine, as a sovereign nation, is allowed to join NATO if they want, and 2. Putin invading Ukraine over the threat of NATO is self fulfilling prophecy. There are no guarantees until action occurs, and he decisively caused this to happen.

My bet is something around 200-500.

Google Translate:
[Secret Service of Ukraine] reports that a spy serving as a counterintelligence officer in Kropyvnytskyi (City in central Ukraine) was detained

The girl I know from Kiev has now entered Poland with her son as refugees. She's a fairly high level businesswoman. Wrongly, I always associate the term "refugee" with a poor person who has nothing. This girl has a lot, and she's now roughing it trying to find a safe haven. Mind boggling for me.

Not burning, but seemingly OK tanks and armored vehicles being abandoned on the side of the road lol.

And they didn't level one major city so far, so I very much doubt it.
Yes because they have zero want or incentive to do so.
I haven't seen many tanks burning, if one at all. A bunch of destroyed old-tech vehicles mean very little. Russian arms, like the ones they used in Syria, as right on par with US tech and can be operated remotely. If they wanted to fuck Ukraine up, they would

WHat you should be asking yourself is: why don't they, and why does the media narrative say they want to?

The girl I know from Kiev has now entered Poland with her son as refugees. She's a fairly high level businesswoman. Wrongly, I always associate the term "refugee" with a poor person who has nothing. This girl has a lot, and she's now roughing it trying to find a safe haven. Mind boggling for me.
Will she marry me when she gets her citizenship? I want to live there so bad lol

Is that Chris Pontius from Jackass?

@hitcher

274859144_172725515077216_3021342428443921405_n.jpg

Russia inflation increasing, and the Ruble being worth the same as Zimbabwe money, I have adjusted the odds to 50/50, Putin makes it out this with a job. Bank runs are next.
Problem is when you build a giant ass palace, twice (mold issues forced a tear down) and worth 70 billion as a career politician, when you lose your job as the head guy, typically you lose your life soon after.

Not gonna lie, I'm digging the idea that Ukraine is holding. Means the west's big bad boogie man of like 50 years has been a total can.
Don't be stupid. Please. You're a smart guy. This whole "Ukraine is in the trenches holding out and murdering Russians by the thousands!" is total propaganda and straight up not happening.
There are minor skirmishes in the east and a lot of shelling abandoned towns outside of Kiev.

Minimal casualties on both sides.

Putin is probably the most intelligent, experienced and efficient statesman of the past 40 years bud.
You're judging him by Western democratic standards that rely on polls, opinion pieces and votes. Russians like him because he's immovably strong. He is. I don't like him and I do not wish to live under a man like that, but this idea that "Muhh economy" registers whatsoever on his radar is just not a compelling idea.

To be fair, it's not that important if Putin cares about his economy right now - there will be a lot of people around him that do, and they will make him deal with the repercussions.

Other than that, yes, he's a strong dictator.

EU structures involved in the supply of lethal weapons to Ukraine will be responsible for the consequences. - Russian Foreign Ministry

Threat of war???

Status
Not open for further replies.