• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Russia vs. Ukraine Combat Megathread vol.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly MMA Soldier Time and Da Speeit are the same person.

Mods, can we do something about this?

Case isn't just clearly showing autistic traits, case is using the same language, posting at the same high volume rate, talking the same 'breaths for air', and posting the same incendiary nonsense?

@Rebelfett - both posters are quick to accuse people of being 'emotional', arguing the same exact way.

In the old days, an IP check would show what we all know.
If mma soldier is also a dishwasher you may be on to something.

Gotta be pulled back to Russia where the Ruble is worth pennies? Seems like a punishment to me.
Imagine living in the west for awhike, and then being forced to go back after all of these sanctions. It will be rough if this conflict and sanctions last for a long time.

If mma soldier also a dishwasher you may be on to something.

They're the same guy.

Both fell silent straight after the accusation.

They were firing out 10 posts a minute between them.

Fellas i enjoy shit posting and flaming as much anyone. However, if we could stay focused on sharing interesting information about the Russian vs Ukraine conflict for the rest of the night, that would be awesome.

I'd ask if you're new around here, but I saw your join date...

I had to look it up because we always heard/saw "Kiev" here. Seems that is Russian and Ukrainians prefer "Kyiv". Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's the case.

As per wiki

KyivNotKiev is an online campaign started by the Ukrainian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) together with the 15 member centre for strategic communications "StratCom Ukraine" on 2 October 2018. Its goal is to persuade English-language media and organisations to exclusively use Kyiv (derived from the Ukrainian languagename Київ) instead of Kiev (derived from the Russian language name Киев) as the name of the Ukrainian capital.[1][2] It is a part of the wider campaign "CorrectUA".

Steve bannon was talking about this last week that it was to distance themselves from Russia by creating their own identity/dialect

Case isn't just clearly showing autistic traits, case is using the same language, posting at the same high volume rate, talking the same 'breaths for air', and posting the same incendiary nonsense?

@Rebelfett - both posters are quick to accuse people of being 'emotional', arguing the same exact way.

<EdgyBrah>

Good Grief

I have changed my mind. Like the Blues Brothers, per Pat Robertson, Putin invaded the Ukraine because he is on a mission from God. I like the Blues Brothers and God, so now I am on Team Putin.

Wooooow, the posting ground to a halt while people double check what they did or didn't post <Moves>

You love your phones, don't you, Double-A?

Status
Not open for further replies.