• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do really attractive people have it easier in life?

Absolutely. Everyone wants to have sex and kids with you because you have better genes. A hot chick can be pretty stupid and marry well.

All other things bring equal, duh.

I don't think it's that easy, you still have to prove yourself to some degree. If it was that easy every top male model, female model would be big time actors and actresses. It may open some doors but to get yourself accepted in the room you need to be talented imo especially in acting.

I also find very attractive people very insecure. They get caught up on their looks that they lose confidence if their not looking their best. It's a fine line with confidence and arrogance.

FYI. The richest guys in the world were ugly af before becoming billionaires...

Ex boyfriend of mine was not a looker at all really. He had gigantic long ears, was in shape enough but no Momoa. He was a really successful estate agent because he was hilarious, charming, and confident.

I was smitten with him regardless of him not being Brad Pitt. It isn't ALL about looks but I understand that it often helps.

You probably got to know him so he got the chance to use his personality to his advantage. I'm not handsome at all but I've gotten some quality girls over the years. It just costed me a lot of time to get them to get to know me. But in everyday short encounters it must be easier for attractive people.

I've made millions off of my looks alone. So yes. Check out my only fans page.

At first yes but, if they rely on it too much it screws some of them later on when their looks start to go esp if they are the type that never really developed skills or a decent personality.

You probably got to know him so he got the chance to use his personality to his advantage. I'm not handsome at all but I've gotten some quality girls over the years. It just costed me a lot of time to get them to get to know me. But in everyday short encounters it must be easier for attractive people.
Yeah, this was before mobile phones, he used to call for my house mate and we ended up chatting and I was already completely in before I even met him. Birthday of housemate at a club where we were all off our heads with various drugs I was so blown away.
That was a Friday, the Tuesday he was calling me at work giving me directions how to get to his house and that was that.

Of course its a big advantage.
The attractive people I went to school with are doing well, they arent smarter than ur average or fugly person but people are more willing to give you chances or be positive towards you if Youre attractive.
If you notice fins your everyday job min wage or slightly above most of the people are average or low attractive. You have you oddities the 9/10 working the register at walmart but for the most part if you're hot male or femLe def. Female you get. Alot of oppurtuinity

Yes but it's still kinda fair.

People born attractive have certain advantages, true.

But what about people born smart? They have huge advantages and nobody every complains about them. Ever hear anyone say "pfffft, that guy thinks he's so great but he only got that promotion because he's smart."

In both cases, the person was just born with an advantage.

This is why we should be nice to dumb ugly people

Back