Do really attractive people have it easier in life?

Depends on the profession. Pharmaceutical reps are generally pretty attractive.
Hostess/Waitress at your local high end restaurant also. My absolute Chad Level of man being couldn’t compare to the right spot with a top tier biological vagina. I ain’t even mad it’s about equality and shit.

Hell yes for attractive women. One of my biggest sadnesses is that unattractive women don’t get any breaks at all, even if they are great women.

IDK but it seems that way. My sister in law is not the brightest bulb but she is a legit 9-10 and she climbed a corporate ladder pretty fast. My mom says she doesn't think it had to do with her looks but her social skills, she has really bubbly personality and makes people feel good. But then there are others I know who have great looks, average brains and did very well for themselves in life. While I know a few legit geniuses who failed. They are all either average looking or flat out ugly to look at.

I just feel like when you are highly attractive people go out of their way to be nice to you and do good things for you. Whereas if you're average or ugly then you have to earn everything. Its similar to how celebrities get free expensive stuff but poor people have to beg for bread. I guess it's just how life works

It's easy to have a bubbbly personality if everybody is nice to you because you are hot...

One of the most prominent example is tennis star Anna Kounikova, her best ranking on the tour ever was 8, yet she routinely got more coverage than the higher ranking players because she was an athlete that look like a model. Along with more attention comes better deals with sponsors. She eventually married a famous singer. I really doubt she'd have such a career trajectory if she looks like run of the mill athlete.

ad3bef76cb641e1fcb4011be9618946f--omega-constellation-omega-watch.jpg

At least, initially, yes, but if they have horrible personal qualities or are inept, the lustre of beauty wears off. There are many kinds of born advantages: born into wealthy, naturally clever, projecting true confidence without trying. We all should play the hand we are dealt as best as we can. No sense crying boo hoo.

i am attractive but have terrible autism. life isnt easy and i make people feel uncomfortable

I’m a handsome devil but I tend to be an asshole.

People like me or are afraid of me which I find weird because I’m harmless as fuck. I just don’t do the niceties. But I get along great with about 94% of the people I meet who actually speak/ I bother to speak to.

Yes but smart really doesn't get you very far in life. I know many very intelligent people who were complete lazy fuckups and didn't amount to shit in life.

You can be smart but if that isn't paired with hard work, it's not worth much... pretty people however are just handed shit and people are nicer to them, especially women.

Unrelated, but thread related.

I work with a girl who is a lazy stoner. She’s mediocre~competent at her job and a massive dramatic crybaby. But every guy who walks in the door hits on her and tries to give her stuff. She’s literally a super average looking thin blonde haired-blue-eyed white girl. Nothing like what I’m into, but I get that for a lot of guys thats their “type”. She bitches and moans that every guy hits on her and always talks about how weird it is, and pretends to complain about it but she clearly eats it the fuck up and loves the attention and free shit. Dudes will flat out do her job for her while she’s at work so she can fuck off and make shit to sell on Etsy, while at work. She’s a great example of someone having it easy because of how they look. And she’s not even fine.

My life has been pretty chill. I ain't Brad Pitt or nothin but I know I get away with stuff that if I was ugly I wouldn't. Pretty face, mouthpiece and white in America has been beneficial more often than not.

most people tend to judge life from the perspective of what they lack
Beauty is not something you are born with... most people are just too lazy and have low self esteem to realize that
Ive been a photographer for 20 years, in a few words my work is to make people look pretty so low self esteem people like you can feel its something unattainable
Its just so so frustrating how ignorant and sadly people talk about beauty, ughh its like trying to make fish understand life exist out of just water

Suggesting there isn't a genetic component to beauty is bullshit. I have always been fit, low body fat, well groomed etc but even looking after myself and presenting well, I am always going to be an average looking motherfucker because that's just my genetics.

Unrelated, but thread related.

I work with a girl who is a lazy stoner. She’s mediocre~competent at her job and a massive dramatic crybaby. But every guy who walks in the door hits on her and tries to give her stuff. She’s literally a super average looking thin blonde haired-blue-eyed white girl. Nothing like what I’m into, but I get that for a lot of guys thats their “type”. She bitches and moans that every guy hits on her and always talks about how weird it is, and pretends to complain about it but she clearly eats it the fuck up and loves the attention and free shit. Dudes will flat out do her job for her while she’s at work so she can fuck off and make shit to sell on Etsy, while at work. She’s a great example of someone having it easy because of how they look. And she’s not even fine.

Yep, I have seen a handful of completely useless women get pushed up into management or promoted during my career... funnily enough none of them were ugly or fat.

Pretty privilege.

...also yeah tall, skinny blondes are my kryptonite so I get it :(

In my own personal experience yes. I was a mediocre to decent looking dude (6.5 or 7) and I broke my nose and my orbital in an mma fight. A Brazilian plastic surgeon fixed my fave and nose (better than pre-break) and I got porcelain veneers on my fucked up 4 front teeth. There was an immediate difference in the way people treated me. So much so that I'll get my kids whatever facial/dental work they need to look their best as teenagers.

if they dont fuck up too much and arent retarded about things in general i guess, if they are, then theyre getting manipulated to kingdom come

I'd say definitely, both women and men though more often women benefit, usually with a bloke it's about what they can deliver.

Beauty can be a curse especially to women.

1. You're more prone to being sexually harassed
2. A lot of guys trying to get in your pants, You wouldn't know who wants to take you seriously or just wants a piece for the night.
3. People will have a hard time believing youre getting promoted based on your skills and probably think you're sucking the boss off.
4. Hate fron women you're prettier than, hate from guys you dont wanna fuck.
5. Getting catcalled.

This is part of the reason I laugh at the white privilege stuff. Tall and good looking people have a far bigger advantage than a white person has ever had. This is part of the reason I laugh at the white privilege stuff. Tall and good looking people have a far bigger advantage than a white person has ever had. Nobody has ever made my life easier because I'm white

This is part of the reason I laugh at the white privilege stuff. Tall and good looking people have a far bigger advantage than a white person has ever had. This is part of the reason I laugh at the white privilege stuff. Tall and good looking people have a far bigger advantage than a white person has ever had. Nobody has ever made my life easier because I'm white
this is a whole can of worms but i feel like in certain places like in some cities you have enough cultural and racial diversity to feel like an outsider and an insider but in some communities where there is a clear and overwhelming cultural and racial majority dynamic then its obvious if you are not a member or make a large effort to assimilate and adopt then you will be severely disadvantaged, i think a lot of people who are legitimately affected by this should just move somewhere else because you could go a lot of places and have this experience around the world its just human social systems

Back