Do you still wear a mask? Who still cares about Covid-19?

lol You post up a video of Qolbert after all the ridiculous things you've said, and then have the gall to call me a numbskull?

You've been asked multiple times by multiple people to clarify or cite your information.
We've all even been civil and polite here, and instead, you come back with Qolbert videos...yes, big brain power there, buddy. :rolleyes:

You opened with some sarcastic condescension:

Is there some evil lord of the masks that orchestrated all of this? ?

Don't try and play victim now, pretending you've been nothing but civil.

And also don't try and play off the fact that your own accusation of partisanship (by me sharing the Colbert video) wasn't exactly what you yourself did in the very same post with the Qanon insinuation. Pot meet kettle.

I'm sure someone will make it all Qlear for us someday.
<BC1>
# of Chinese Holidays: 8

Leader of China Xi translates to Arabic numeral: 11

Covid occurred during year: ‘19

President Putin birthday: 10/7/52

Months in one year: 12

Add every number: 8 + 11 + 19 + 10 + 7 + 52 + 12 = 119

Divide sum with today’s calendar day of 7

119 / 7 = 17

And what’s the 17th letter of the alphabet? You guessed right(Q). This is happening.

You opened with some sarcastic condescension:

Don't try and play victim now, pretending you've been nothing but civil.

And also don't try and play off the fact that your own accusation of perceived partisanship (by me sharing the Colbert video) wasn't exactly what you yourself did in the very same post with the Qanon insinuation. Pot meet kettle.
lol How fucking sensitive are you? THAT comment rustled your jimmies? It wasn't even a personal attack. Didn't even indirectly call you a name or anything. I'm sorry that I wasnt' more gentle with you, precious.

I made a Qanon joke. It was obviously a joke. And it was made because you are talking about conspiracies, instead of straightly answering the questions. It had nothing to do with partisanship, it had to do with conspiracies..and again, it was a joke made in response to you not answering.
There is no perceived partisanship here. When I'm asking you to explain your beliefs, and you come back with pictures of Pelosi and Colbert videos, you're a partisan hack.
<WhatItIs>

# of Chinese Holidays: 8

Leader of China Xi translates to Arabic numeral: 11

Covid occurred during year: ‘19

President Putin birthday: 10/7/52

Months in one year: 12

Add every number: 8 + 11 + 19 + 10 + 7 + 52 + 12 = 119

Divide sum with today’s calendar day of 7

119 / 7 = 17

And what’s the 17th letter of the alphabet? You guessed right(Q). This is happening.
tenor.gif

lol How fucking sensitive are you? THAT comment rustled your jimmies? It wasn't even a personal attack. Didn't even indirectly call you a name or anything. I'm sorry that I wasnt' more gentle with you, precious.

I made a Qanon joke. It was obviously a joke. And it was made because you are talking about conspiracies, instead of straightly answering the questions. It had nothing to do with partisanship, it had to do with conspiracies..and again, it was a joke made in response to you not answering.
There is no perceived partisanship here. When I'm asking you to explain your beliefs, and you come back with pictures of Pelosi and Colbert videos, you're a partisan hack.
<WhatItIs>

It didn't rustle me at all (you wish it did), that's why I gave you an answer anyway. I didn't care. But I do find it pathetic that you then turned around and tried to play the innocent "I've been polite" card thereafter. That's just bitchmade.

I made the Colbert joke. Did that rustle you? I made it because you're parroting the government narrative at every turn. If you can dish it out, learn how to take it without making hypocritical accusations of partisanship.

Has anyone NEVER caught a cold?
Answer: No

People are just prolonging the inevitable

Only on planes and in Ubers here now, I've (nearly) always followed the mask rules in the past

It didn't rustle me at all (you wish it did), that's why I gave you an answer anyway. I didn't care. But I do find it pathetic that you then turned around and tried to play the innocent "I've been polite" card thereafter. That's just bitchmade.

I made the Colbert joke. Did that rustle you? I made it because you're parroting the government narrative at every turn. If you can dish it out, learn how to take it without making hypocritical accusations of partisanship.
No..I don't wish it did, because I didn't think such an innocuous line would have even registered. (and because I'm not 11) Because my intent wasn't to talk shit or trigger you. I wouldn't of wasted my time engaging with you otherwise.
I clearly misjudged your level of sensitivity if you think that was some attempt at an attack.

lol but yea, im bored of you now. You can't back up the stupid shit that you're saying which is why you've spent all your responses saying this dumb shit, accusing me of being some government shill, instead of just answering the original questions you were asked.
#BitchMade.

No..I don't wish it did, because I didn't think such an innocuous line would have even registered. (and because I'm not 11) Because my intent wasn't to talk shit or trigger you. I wouldn't of wasted my time engaging with you otherwise.
I clearly misjudged your level of sensitivity if you think that was some attempt at an attack.

lol but yea, im bored of you now. You can't back up the stupid shit that you're saying which is why you've spent all your responses saying this dumb shit, accusing me of being some government shill, instead of just answering the original questions you were asked.
#BitchMade.

Except that I answered plenty of your questions.

<Fedor23>

Fuck yeah still masking. Not long ago the docs be saying upgrade to N95 from your shit cloth facial decoration, then immediately states say no need mask. I don't believe you, states.

Don't take life or death advice from dumbshits on a forum.

I have not gotten sick since we went to masks and isolation, so I will continue wearing one.

They are getting rid of these dumb mask mandates in my state come Friday but I already know some businesses and plenty of people who will continue to wear masks which is their choice

Here's the thing I've always wanted to know since this whole mask mandate started: if a virus can 'leak' from a high security research facility in Wuhan, and according to reports, has been found in Antartica where there is literally nothing but cold and darkness, how the hell can any masks stop COVID from spreading? Also, it's an airborne virus so it could still get in your eyes unless you are wearing goggles, too

I could totally understand all the mandates if the coronavirus was transmitted mostly through contact with the infected but airborne?! No amount of lockdowns, vaccines, masks, or social distancing would have stopped it from spreading. Even Dr. Fauci admitted as much back in February 2020 in an email

I have no comorbidities and I look after my health, so no mask is required, nor do I wear when requested.

I also don't judge others for choosing to wear one, even if they're driving their own car alone. kek.

They are getting rid of these dumb mask mandates in my state come Friday but I already know some businesses and plenty of people who will continue to wear masks which is their choice

Here's the thing I've always wanted to know since this whole mask mandate started: if a virus can 'leak' from a high security research facility in Wuhan, and according to reports, has been found in Antartica where there is literally nothing but cold and darkness, how the hell can any masks stop COVID from spreading? Also, it's an airborne virus so it could still get in your eyes unless you are wearing goggles, too

I could totally understand all the mandates if the coronavirus was transmitted mostly through contact with the infected but airborne?! No amount of lockdowns, vaccines, masks, or social distancing would have stopped it from spreading. Even Dr. Fauci admitted as much back in February 2020 in an email

You answered your own question.

Back