Russia/Ukraine Megathread V5

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have biolabs in the U.S.! What next. invade Sheboygan, Michigan?!?!

Jeez!

One thing is for sure that ive learned from all of this. A majority of our politicians are absolutely batshit insane, and beyond worthless. The US needs to do a complete cleansing of livelong politicians, and term limits, and spending limits on campaigns, etc. We have GOT to find a way to get more, less corrupt and very bright, people back into politics.

I don't need to back up my position - it's you you who's claiming that there was active Russian Armed Forces in Donbass region. So far your sources are based on purely one-sided propaganda from either Ukrainian or pro-Ukrainian sources.
P.S. I'll tell you why I asked about the book - you are citating the article by Ukrainian pro-government journalist about Zhuchkovskiy book. Seems like it's not even 2nd hand, it's 3rd hand information you are using. So, how can I discuss it with you if you didn't even read it by yourself and just use the "excerpts" from it? It's the same situation as we talked about Yugoslavia - you don't have enough facts, but you make your assumption based on that little info you have.

https://www.liga.net/politics/opinion/85-dney-slavyanska-juchkovskogo-yavka-s-povinnoy

Ok so the excerpts are being provided by a Ukrainian journalist but the link you are providing is better evidence then I've found that's likely very true! He actually shows screen shots of the excerpts he's quoting! LOL Did you actually read the article?? The only criticisms he has of Zhuchkovsky is that he underplays the atrocities that the Russian separatists carried out. Thanks you've just convinced me that the Russians were definitely directly involved in Donbass from early on.

You're Russian right? You tell me if the pictured excerpts from that book match up to what he's saying they say. Can I trust you to be honest with me?

EDIT: Don't worry I don't trust you at all. I just found a free Russian to English OCR service (https://www.i2ocr.com/free-online-russian-ocr) very handy and translated all those excerpts and compared them to what the Ukrainian journalist is claiming and they ALL match up word for word. So I unless you are going to convince me he photoshopped all those excerpts then what he's claiming is true. Unless of course Zhuchkovsky is making it all up?

I'm interested to hear your latest excuses for this one.....
Got to love that you provided me with the evidence to sink your own argument!

Last edited:
So is this the same topic as the old USSR bio labs that we took over to decommission or is this desperate from all that

Can you give me one valid link or source that says these "biolabs" have any type of material that could be considered a weapon? Ill wait.

One thing is for sure that ive learned from all of this. A majority of our politicians are absolutely batshit insane, and beyond worthless. The US needs to do a complete cleansing of livelong politicians, and term limits, and spending limits on campaigns, etc. We have GOT to find a way to get more, less corrupt and very bright, people back into politics.

The only way you do that is to reduce the influence of money on politics. You'll get rid of lobbying and campaign donations, pay politicians more, guarantee a very generous pension and make it illegal for them to profit off their political career afterwards, bar things like books etc where no people are paying for decisions made.

I would like to see the evidence of those missiles removed. While we here...

This must be ukrainian missle, surely?

So much fud being pushed by Russia bots to confuse the reality on the ground because they have largely lost the support of most American's even Hannity figured that one out. This is Ukrainians daily reality.

He's starting to resemble Toad from Wind in the Willows. Doesn't look like himself from just a few years ago. Did he just gain weight or is it bad plastic surgery or what?

According to some propaganda he has bowel cancer and a combination of chemo and steroids is causing him to look off.

There was also a crazy conspiracy theory that Putin actually died a few years ago and was replaced by a body double. Conspiracy theory aside, his face looks radically different compared to a decade ago.

27A2A5E700000578-0-image-a-32_1429195819030.jpg

Can you give me one valid link or source that says these "biolabs" have any type of material that could be considered a weapon? Ill wait.

You have carefully phrased this, but Victoria „Fuck the EU“ Nuland was/is concerned that Russian troops may gain control over the bio labs in Ukraine. You can think of that whatever you will

Earth shattering takes from the view, as always

i've never watched a show and i only saw snippets around here, but everything i've seen leads me to think this the view show is one of the epicenters of idiocy in america. like, you can only go up from there, even if you watch a clip of a stone on some road for 20 minutes.

Not The Onion: Elon Musk challenges Putin to a fight for control of Ukraine.

Tesla’s billionaire CEO, Elon Musk, took to Twitter on Monday morning to challenge Russian President Vladimir Putin to “single combat” over Ukraine, insisting he was “absolutely serious” about the offer, while Russia’s space program director replied with a quote from Pushkin calling Musk a “little devil.”

“I hereby challenge Vladimir Putin to single combat,” and the “stakes are Ukraine,” Musk said in a Twitter post Monday morning, using the Russian alphabet to write Putin’s name while writing Ukraine in the country’s own language.

In a follow-up message in Russian, Musk tagged the Kremlin’s official Twitter account and asked, “Do you agree to this fight?”

Dmitry Rogozin, director general of Russia’s space program Roscosmos, replied to Musk with a verse from Alexander Pushkin’s “The Tale of the Priest and of His Workman Balda.”

“You, little devil, are still young,” Rogozin said, quoting Pushkin’s folktale, and adding, “You are weak to compete with me; it would only be a waste of time. Overtake my brother first.”

Musk, for his part, reiterated that he is “absolutely serious” about the offer, and when asked if he would be surprised if Putin accepted the challenge, Musk insisted it “would be an honor.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/sergei...ine-russian-official-calls-him-a-little-devil

fuck yeah boys. trial by combat!

You have carefully phrased this, but Victoria „Fuck the EU“ Nuland was/is concerned that Russian troops may gain control over the bio labs in Ukraine. You can think of that whatever you will

Yes exactly, she says NOTHING about whats inside the labs themselves. Russia has taken over biolabs, now they put out propaganda the US has bioWEAPONS in it, giving them pretext to use bioweapons and blame the US.

Yes exactly, she says NOTHING about whats inside the labs themselves. Russia has taken over biolabs, now they put out propaganda the US has bioWEAPONS in it, giving them pretext to use bioweapons and blame the US.

Like I said, it’s pretty clear imo, but you are free to disregard it.
Why should they be concerned with Russia gaining access to „research material“ if there is nothing there? If they are concerned Russis may use this as a pretext for a bio attack themselves, they would not need to be concerned over them gaining access to RESEARCH MATERIAL.

New reality for Russia: appendix for India and China to deliver commodities under their rules and terms& prices.

Damn, Putin most likely will achieve more in 1 month than 1953-2022 th Russian rulers had achieved.

Finland: supposed NPP construction with russian capital suspended.
NPP with most powerful unit in the world had been launched this month, most likely next unit will be approved quickly.
Then Finland now is seriously considering to join NATO and they will at least to increase military spending on equipment.

Power of Chernobyl 4 th block reactor's complex was approx 925 000& kW to gird under full load.

Finnish block will have ~ 1 600 000 kW to gird under full workload, it will be most powerful NPP block in world's history.

Last edited:
According to the Defense Express magazine, the Russian military is using the BaoFeng UV-82HP radios for communication within the frontline units currently stationed in Ukraine.

The Ukrainian military manages to seize Russian combat vehicles and equipment, among which were frequent Chinese radio stations and documents with call signs and radio frequencies for communication in a highly congested and dynamic operating environment.

The Royal United Services Institute (RUSI) noted that the BaoFeng UV-82HP radio uses V/UHF wavebands and lacks military-grade encryption. Why it was reportedly in the possession of Russian troops is unknown. However, this triggered immediate speculation on the health and performance of Russian Armed Forces radio communications.

RUSI says that evidence of Russian communications in Ukraine indicates that the modernisation of the Russian Armed Forces has been troubled, causing operational and tactical challenges.

“Open-source intelligence and Ukrainian reports suggest that radio communications across the Russian forces are poor, leading to makeshift solutions including the use of unencrypted high frequency (HF) radio for long-range communications and mobile phones to communicate,” said RUSI’s report.

https://defence-blog.com/russian-so...e-radios-during-kremlins-invasion-of-ukraine/

And this is why you dont outsource your communications devices...

Russian's are using piece of shit Chinese made military communications..

Russia was not prepared to occupy let alone conquer a country as developed and large as Ukraine is.

This type of invasion just hasn't happened since WW2. They literally thought they would drive to Kyiv and Ukraine would just surrender like Georgia.

They would need at least 3x times their current troop totals for a conquest like this. It just isn't possible currently. It would take months, even a year or more, for that kind of muster and that's not even getting into the amount of equipment and supplies they would need.

and decent preparation. Putin just kinda threw his forces in there and said, "good luck" with no real objective..

Status
Not open for further replies.