• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Masvidal attacked Colby Monday night outside a Miami steakhouse MEGA THREAD

What you think?

• Total voters
I don't see why things would end after a 25 minute MMA bout. Also, I believe Colby's words were along the lines of "we can fight in the parking lot if he wants" and "I'll fight him in the streets".

I don't see why Colby, his fans, or anyone in general should have a problem with what happened. Seems to be a massive uproar over a pretty small thing. Colby calling the police again is humorous though.
It is funny Colby calling the cops. I don't agree with what Mas did but if Colby is gonna continue his schtick, he should realize he's gonna get called out in real life situations.

@Substance Abuse
@TITS
@Habib The Eagle

Man, seriously though, when @Dick says pretty much what I said, you guys go quiet. When I said what I said, you guys resort to personal attacks.
Dude, you're the biggest bitch on this forum. Bigger than Masvidal sucker punching people after losing a fight.

Shut your fucking mouth and stop posting. Stick to anime and body pillows you fucking weeaboo

Colby calling the police is ultimate troll if it results in mas facing serious consequences, especially if he was in disguise and sucker punched him

The ultimate troll is talking a bunch of shit and then getting punched, running away, calling the police, and finally crying and asking everyone how Masvidal knew where he was.

I actually hope Colby presses charges. It would make the whole thing even more funny and he'd look like an even bigger bitch.

<36>

B
Colby didn’t say anything about either LOL. The worst thing he said was that Mas is a deadbeat who cheated on his wife.

I know that, but he regularly says these types of things. My point is that if he conducts himself in this way, then he is asking for, and deserves, these types of responses.

Colby got in the ring with Masvidal and won. It should be over but these two are gonna continue to talk shit. Not how two grown ass men are supposed to act.

Sad to see people here defending Masvidal... The guy went out to find Colby to attack him in public, he just had 25 min fight against him to "settle the score". Have you guys ever been, or even seen a street fight before? One cheap shot can cause the guy to hit his head against a table, or concrete. You are a piece of shit if you support this crap.

Not the first time he has taken a cheap shot against a UFC fighter either.

Reports are that Jorge was wearing a mask and hoodie and punched colby in the eye and mouth causing one of Colby's teeth to break. Jorge will be charged with a felony assault charge if Colby pursues. Via Andy Slater

Sad to see people here defending Masvidal... The guy went out to find Colby to attack him in public, he just had 25 min fight against him to "settle the score". Have you guys ever been, or even seen a street fight before? One cheap shot can cause the guy to hit his head against a table, or concrete. You are a piece of shit if you support this crap.

Not the first time he has taken a cheap shot against a UFC fighter either.
Don’t talk about a person’s kid, wife, being a dad. Also don’t say you’ll fight Masivdal in the parking lot. Also don’t talk trash and hang out with 21 year old YouTubers while posting your location <Lmaoo>

https://nypost.com/2022/03/22/jorge-masvidal-and-colby-covington-fight-outside-miami-restaurant/amp/

Masdival found out, most likely via social media, where Colby was going to be at on Monday night and tried to settle business with him. According to the article Colby might be missing a tooth.

IDK how I feel. I get it you're mad but what's wrong with buddy. Pulls that nonsense with Leon then does everything in his power not to fight Leon. Then he gets 25 minutes to do whatever he wants to Colby, gets dominated by Colby and instead of being a man and taking the L he waits outside a steakhouse so he can land another sneak attack on someone this time Colby. That's not how badasses move.

Thoughts?
Colby made it personal, fuck him, hope we get a pic of him missing the tooth.

The ultimate troll is talking a bunch of shit and then getting punched, running away, calling the police, and finally crying and asking everyone how Masvidal knew where he was.

I actually hope Colby presses charges. It would make the whole thing even more funny and he'd look like an even bigger bitch.

<36>
He didn't know it was mas just some dude in a hoody and mask walking up swinging on him with who knows how many others with you, smart move . Only later did he realize it was mas. Could haave been some looney mas fan with a knife for all be knew Go read social media comments, Masvidal is taking the L on this for not doing shit for 25 min

Colby made it personal, fuck him, hope we get a pic of him missing the tooth.
If Colby got knocked out and landed on his head and died because he got sucker punched would you say the same?

Meanwhile people like you cried about Joe schilling KOing the clown who actually stepped to. him

Back