News Masvidal attacked Colby Monday night outside a Miami steakhouse MEGA THREAD

What you think?

• Total voters
B

I know that, but he regularly says these types of things. My point is that if he conducts himself in this way, then he is asking for, and deserves, these types of responses.
I agree but Masvidal knows it's just Colbys shtick. No need to cost yourself a bunch of money or time with your kids. Masvidal has shit going for him, he doesn't need to be in jail or spending money on lawyers to defend him.

Watch everyone cry when Colby sneaks up on Masvidal while he's out eating dinner with his kids and sucker punches him unconscious

couldnt do shit in the fight so you sucker punch him now. Makes Jorge look like a bitch and now Colby just to fuck him over will press charges to jam him up.

Don’t talk about a person’s kid, wife, being a dad. Also don’t say you’ll fight Masivdal in the parking lot. Also don’t talk trash and hang out with 21 year old YouTubers while posting your location <Lmaoo>
Don't roll up in a mask and hoodie and sucker punch someone and not even knock them out. Colby gonna find him at lunch with his kids and KO him, hopefully you laugh then too

Sad to see people here defending Masvidal... The guy went out to find Colby to attack him in public, he just had 25 min fight against him to "settle the score". Have you guys ever been, or even seen a street fight before? One cheap shot can cause the guy to hit his head against a table, or concrete. You are a piece of shit if you support this crap.

Not the first time he has taken a cheap shot against a UFC fighter either.

I saw a guy in middle school get slammed on the concrete right on his head, breaks his neck and is paralyzed from neck down. he passed away at the age of 29. They were both 14 at the time.

That’s why I myself will never again partake in a physical altercation no matter if i’m sherdog sized against a manlet.

Always being armed deters these situations.

He didn't know it was mas just some dude in a hoody and mask walking up swinging on him with who knows how many others with you, smart move . Only later did he realize it was mas. Could haave been some looney mas fan with a knife for all be knew Go read social media comments, Masvidal is taking the L on this for not doing shit for 25 min

I couldn't give a flying fuck about social media. He knew immediately and he took off and called the cops. It is what it is. Hopefully he presses charges and we can see them in court. Shit would be too funny.

Don’t talk about a person’s kid, wife, being a dad. Also don’t say you’ll fight Masivdal in the parking lot. Also don’t talk trash and hang out with 21 year old YouTubers while posting your location <Lmaoo>
Go back to getting your face chopped off by cartel with that shithole mentality bud.

LMAO. In an alley with nobody to stop him, Colby would strangle Jorge with his bare hands. Fuck outta here.

Yeah because Colby is the king of chokes that don't do a fucking thing.

<36>

That's actually an amazing example of pure idiocy. Thanks for the laugh. Don't forget to call the cops.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about social media. He knew immediately and he took off and called the cops. It is what it is. Hopefully he presses charges and we can see them in court. Shit would be too funny.
If he knew he would have fought him since he knows he can easily beat him one on one lol

Don't roll up in a mask and hoodie and sucker punch someone and not even knock them out. Colby gonna find him at lunch with his kids and KO him, hopefully you laugh then too
This fucking guy.

Colby couldn't KO a cold beer. STFU.

If Colby got knocked out and landed on his head and died because he got sucker punched would you say the same?

Meanwhile people like you cried about Joe schilling KOing the clown who actually stepped to. him

Jorge and Joe are both dumbfuck bozos - anyone who says otherwise are low IQ clowns.

Didn’t read the 41 pages which occurred in 24 hours. Impressive

I am in no way condoning this behavior by Jorge. But this is why the smack talk goes way too far in the UFC. It doesn’t just get handled in the ring. Any other human besides khabib would have continued after conor in a street justice manner after he was allowed to attack a bus with a projectile and talk about khabibs family, religion, etc in the way he did. Is anyone surprised Jorge did this?
Besides being absolutely cringey and making the sport look super bootleg and low rent, such hyperbolic smack talk will continue to lead to these sorts of altercations

but we all know fat roided balded headed Dana will trade 1 negative event due to over the line smack talk, for the perceived millions of extra eyes it garners on his wannabe major “sport”

Back