News Masvidal attacked Colby Monday night outside a Miami steakhouse MEGA THREAD

What you think?

• Total voters
Mas fans just outed themselves as bitches who wear disguises so they can punch someone with their boys behind them just in case they fight back

That's the only way to get close to Colby , if Colby had seen him coming there would be 10 people in between them immediately , as Jorge already said even in the gym Colby would only talk shit when there were guys there to break up a potential fight.

i can't stand colby but masvidal attacking him now is fucking pathetic.

so now it looks like colby got his teeth fucked up and masvidal might end up in jail. it's a win win for me, to be honest.

The detail I haven't seen anyone bring up yet is that we finally got confirmation that THE BEEF WAS REAL!! hahaha

Imagine being the number one ranked cage fighter and needs the cops to save him from an unarmed man …fucking embarrassing

Talk shit Get hit
Colby makes money off his being a heel talking shit on others - this is the flip side of that life. Can’t believe he needed the cops…
That's a good way to put it, even if I was Colby I would pretty much just accept this is the life of talking the type of shit he does.

look at my face.
I understand punching peoples you hate.
Bro you look like a dork who avoids confrontation and gets bullied by other dweebs. Your face is about as scary as the stay puft marshmallow man at the end of ghost busters. You look softer than yo momma's butt cheeks dawg fr fr

Imagine being the number one ranked cage fighter and needs the cops to save him from an unarmed man …fucking embarrassing

Well to be fair, wrestling is not fighting.

Anyway, I don't have a problem with this and I think Colby should drop the charges. He did bring his kids into it - what's fair is fair.

This is true BUT what consequences? Jorge is going to have legal issues now. Financial fines and fees. He didn't take Colby out. No real damage. Maybe Colby has to replace a veneer? Oh nooo!!!!

Also to anyone that's not a hs moron or wanna be gangster Jorge just looks like a complete moron here lol not much consequences for Colby.

<mma4>

kinda disappointing that you sucker punched the dude and didnt KO him but it’s whatever i guess.

Lol, good take double digits. Hurr assault is ok because I don’t like the guy.

Imagine sucker punching someone and not even being able to lay them out.

Colby and Masvidal are now tied 1 to 1 and I think Masvidal should move up the rankings

Are Koscheck and Paul Daley 1-1? Paul Daley couldn't handle the loss, threw a temper tantrum, and got kicked out of the UFC for it. Masvidal did the same and is getting criminally charged for it.

I was never sure why Masvidal wasn't charged for assaulting Leon. Since it should be the police who press charges, but maybe not wherever that fight was.

Back