International British Conservative MP comes out as trans

forum poster

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
lawmaker in Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s Conservative Party came out as transgender on Wednesday, making him the first openly transgender member of Parliament.

Jamie Wallis, 37, said in a statement that he had endured a yearslong battle with gender dysphoria, a condition marked by persistent discomfort between a person’s gender identity and sex assigned at birth. Wallis, who continues to use he/him/his pronouns, said that a recent diagnosis of gender dysphoria, among other challenges, pushed him to live more authentically.

“I’ve felt this way since I was a very young child,” Wallis wrote. “I had no intention of ever sharing this with you. I always imagined I would leave politics well before I ever said this out loud.”

He added: “For a while, it seemed as though I would be able to get on with things and move on. Being an MP and hiding something like this was always going to be tough, but I arrogantly assumed I was up for it.”

Leading up to this decision to come out, Wallis said he faced a series of personal challenges. Two years ago, someone blackmailed him and outed him to his father, he said, adding that the blackmailer was sentenced to two years in prison. Within the last year, Wallis also revealed that he was raped and involved in car accident, which resulted in post-traumatic stress disorder.

Since coming out as transgender, Wallis said his colleagues in both parties and LGBTQ groups have pledged their support on social media.
220330-jamie-wallis-jm-1245-3b2ecd.jpg

Lawmaker in Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s Conservative Party came out as transgender on Wednesday, making him the first openly transgender member of Parliament.

Based Boris was apparently just cracking tranny jokes at a Tory dinner party on Tuesday night.

<{Heymansnicker}>

He's always been a phenomenal poet IMO.

“Weep, O ye shirtmakers of Jermyn Street, ye Cool Brittannia tailors and whatever exists of human finer feeling. In the Ministry of Sound, the tank-topped bum boys blub into their plis.”

RTXAQRRV.jpg

I don’t know British politics very well. Are there a lot of closet gay, somehow homophobes in their Conservative party too?

I guess I’m asking how big of a taboo is this there

Don't follow politics and find people that do, extremely bizarre, but a rare friend that I have sent me this article yesterday so we had a chuckle over it.

It's truly terrifying what some people will do / say just to avoid losing their job. This episode and the outpouring of support he's received has comfortably covered up the fact that this guy ran off from a car crash recently, having been drinking at the wheel. Good to know only the peasants face consequences for things like that.

Surprise surprise, he's a pervert who exploits financially compromised young people. Nobody is ever just 'trans' without bigger underlying sexual or gender issues going on under the service.

He's got a PHD in astrobiology... and links to 'sugar daddy' website: How Tory transgender MP has been dogged by controversies

The honeymoon period did not last long. A month later, the Conservative Party faced calls to kick him out over alleged links to a ‘sugar daddy’ website.

Sugar-Daddy.net offered to match users with wealthy individuals, promising: ‘We can introduce you to your very own sugar daddy and solve your money worries. Whether you’re a boy, girl, straight or gay, there’s a sugar daddy for you.’

Clients were asked: ‘Are you a student, a single parent or just short of money? 1000s of wealthy executives, international businessmen and diplomats are eager to sponsor you through these difficult times. Typical sponsorship can be £2,000-£25,000 per year.’

The website was owned and operated by a firm whose sole shareholder was a company with Mr Wallis as director. He reportedly also worked in the same office from which Sugar-Daddy.net was run. The website was branded ‘exploitative and demeaning’ in the House of Commons by Labour MP Tonia Antoniazzi.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ory-transgender-MPs-career-controversies.html

Surprise surprise, he's a pervert who exploits financially compromised young people. Nobody is ever just 'trans' without bigger underlying sexual or gender issues going on under the service.

He's got a PHD in astrobiology... and links to 'sugar daddy' website: How Tory transgender MP has been dogged by controversies

The honeymoon period did not last long. A month later, the Conservative Party faced calls to kick him out over alleged links to a ‘sugar daddy’ website.

Sugar-Daddy.net offered to match users with wealthy individuals, promising: ‘We can introduce you to your very own sugar daddy and solve your money worries. Whether you’re a boy, girl, straight or gay, there’s a sugar daddy for you.’

Clients were asked: ‘Are you a student, a single parent or just short of money? 1000s of wealthy executives, international businessmen and diplomats are eager to sponsor you through these difficult times. Typical sponsorship can be £2,000-£25,000 per year.’

The website was owned and operated by a firm whose sole shareholder was a company with Mr Wallis as director. He reportedly also worked in the same office from which Sugar-Daddy.net was run. The website was branded ‘exploitative and demeaning’ in the House of Commons by Labour MP Tonia Antoniazzi.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ory-transgender-MPs-career-controversies.html
Damn. I honestly didn’t see your post when I wrote mine. But it goes to show - trust your instincts brothers. I’m not saying every trans person has sinister motives, but I’m especially suspicious when someone is well beyond adulthood and suddenly wants to tuck it and tell everyone.

Damn. I honestly didn’t see your post when I wrote mine. But it goes to show - trust your instincts brothers. I’m not saying every trans person has sinister motives, but I’m especially suspicious when someone is well beyond adulthood and suddenly wants to tuck it and tell everyone.

I don't believe every tranny is up to something sinister but I do believe there is always something else going on that has nothing to do with living out your truth or whatever. That something else isn't always sinister but it is always dysfunctional and unhealthy. We need to stop playing along with the distorted realities of mentally ill people. At some point it become us that's mentally ill for going along.

I don't believe every tranny is up to something sinister but I do believe there is always something else going on that has nothing to do with living out your truth or whatever. That something else isn't always sinister but it is always dysfunctional and unhealthy. We need to stop playing along with the distorted realities of mentally ill people. At some point it become us that's mentally ill for going along.

Case by case basis imo. I'm yet to see someone come up with a better solution than just saying "get them psychiatric help", which they get if they want to transition anyway.

I agree with all that. But I also believe that there a growing amount of so called trans people in which mental illness is not a factor, nor is gender dysphoria nor living one’s truth. Some have more sinister motives. Whether it’s the obvious domination of a sport, or even more immoral objectives in play….the more this state of being is lionized and celebrated, the more motivation it will provide for the evil and depraved.

Don't follow politics and find people that do, extremely bizarre, but a rare friend that I have sent me this article yesterday so we had a chuckle over it.

It's truly terrifying what some people will do / say just to avoid losing their job. This episode and the outpouring of support he's received has comfortably covered up the fact that this guy ran off from a car crash recently, having been drinking at the wheel. Good to know only the peasants face consequences for things like that.
Ah, so the Caitlyn Jenner treatment. Thunderous applause as he stands over the dead body of a woman he killed in traffic.

Case by case basis imo. I'm yet to see someone come up with a better solution than just saying "get them psychiatric help", which they get if they want to transition anyway.

Yeah but you never see the bigger picture about things. You always default to the "nothing to see here move along" point of view. So, I'm not surprised you have yet to see a better solution than for the rest if us to indulge and promote their lifestyles as healthy.

There's a psychologist named Ray Blanchard who outlined two subtypes of transsexuals through this research: autogynephilic and homosexual. The homosexual transsexual is attracted to men and dresses as a woman to attract them. The autogynephilic transsexual is attracted to the idea of himself as a woman. In other words it's primarily a fetish; they get sexually aroused by walking around dressed as women. This subtype is straight and chooses women as partners. For example the trans swimmer who recently set new "female" records was caught flashing his genitals at women in the locker room. It's the fetish component coming out. Blanchard nailed it better than anybody else with this taxonomy. All of the "problem" transsexuals are autogynephilics because at its' core it's a sexualized fetish, with all the strange behaviour that entails.

Yeah but you never see the bigger picture about things. You always default to the "nothing to see here move along" point of view. So, I'm not surprised you have yet to see a better solution than for the rest if us to indulge and promote their lifestyles as healthy.

What would your solution be?

What would your solution be?

Truth and honesty. I would then make it illegal for a person to present and carry themselves as someone of the opposite gender. I would outlaw transness altogether. I don't have all the details worked out and understand such a decree could get sticky legally speaking in regards to individual liberties...but we'd have to figure it out.

Truth and honesty. I would then make it illegal for a person to present and carry themselves as someone of the opposite gender. I would outlaw transness altogether. I don't have all the details worked out and understand such a decree could get sticky legally speaking in regards to individual liberties...but we'd have to figure it out.

How does that help people who struggle with gender dysphoria?

Back