Colby vs Khamzat - Your prediction for this fight?

Who wins this fight?

• Total voters
Colby has better wrestling and pace

Khamzat showed that he isn't ready for 3 hard rounds

Won't be able to go 5 rounds with a cardio machine like Colby

Even if Colby may not be able to him take him down early in the fight Colby can just lean on him and tire Khamzat out.

I think colby has better cardio for sure. Wrestling i'm unsure. He lacks the power and chin of Khamzat though so it's an interesting matchup.

Nate Diaz would jab his tits off in a 5 rounder
nate-diaz-finger.gif

I didn’t even mention Colby in my post? We were talking about burns. Welterweight is the best it has been in a long time. Robbie Lawler and Woodley were the past 2 champs, I would say it had improved dramatically.
I actually meant to quote someone else my bad

Easy win for Colby
He melts NoGasmat with his pace
Especially over 5 rounds

Colby may trigger people with mean words but he is elite while NoGasmat was exhausted after 3 rounds in mostly a striking match against a chinny bloated LW in Burns

Colby is better at every aspect of mma over burns except punching power, and burns isn't exactly a knock out puncher himself. Colby would destroy either of those guys. Burns has a glass chin too he might get rocked by Colby
submissions? I do think Colby would most likely abuse Chimaev

Colby is better at every aspect of mma over burns except punching power, and burns isn't exactly a knock out puncher himself. Colby would destroy either of those guys. Burns has a glass chin too he might get rocked by Colby

You think Colby is a more technical striker than Burns?

LOL.

And for the record, Colby couldn't even stop RDA's takedowns.

Colby can beat K1 Khamzat. No need to even try for a takedown.

Lol, khammy got smeshed, and luckily decisioned burns. sig strikes all burns, 2 tds khammy, shoulda been a draw.

I think he beats colby. But usman not sure. But Ramadan might have play a factor too.

It is pretty clear from today's performance that unless Khamzat gets super lucky Colby walks through him. If Burns was slightly longer he would take this fight with ease. Colby is longer and more durable than Burns, both in terms of chin and cardio, he also has far superior wrestling.

At this point anyone who sees it otherwise has no clue what they are talking about, Khamzat has shown his ceiling tonight.

But then again Colby is in the thread title
Yeah I know that. In your post you were saying burns is a can. I was replying that he was certainly not a can and is probably 50/50 with Colby in a fight. Burns can KO anyone and he definitely had khamzat on the brink, dude was eating some canvas.

I think Khamzat has a good chance at putting him away.
He also has a good chance of gassing and being overwhelmed.

We'll see how it plays out.

You are basically saying Colby is going to treat Khamzat like he did Masvidal? lol

Would be worse actually

Mas has been 5 rounds a few times and was able to hold his own to avoid getting finished by Colby while NoGasmat was extremely exhausted after 3 rounds which was mostly a striking match against Burns

NoGasmat would melt if he fought Colby in a 5 rounder

Khamzat would destroy Colby In the grappling with ease, he just fought the best bjj guy in the ufc Colby has shit tier bjj

he hardly grappled against Burns

he wouldn't have this option against a top of the food chain high-level chain wrestler in Colby

Dana said if Khamzat beats Burns he gets Colby. do u think hes gonna change his mind about that? Colby has less power so he can’t bang like Gilbert, but he has better cardio and wrestling so could win a dec

Chimaev doesn't have the power to end the fight early, and definitely doesn't have the gas tank for the championship rounds. Covington grinds out a win in the 5th round.

We get it, you're a fan of Chimaev.

"this fight with Burns means nothing"

Really? If anything it showed that Chimaev can touched, rocked/hurt and his cardio needs improvement. Against a guy like Covington, his cardio and pace will be tested.

I'm not saying Chimmy was "exposed" but Burns made him look human. I dislike Covington but to think that he's gonna blast Covington with ease is a stretch.
it is ramadan guy eeds to wzke up at 4 am not eat for 18 hours eat little and repeat for 7 days guy is not full strenght or rest

Khamzat is stronger, bigger, better wrestler than Colby, Colby is pillow fisted and can't exchange on the feet
the only advantage Colby has is cardio

Usman is another story, but not Colby

this fight with Burns means nothing, Khamzat is gonna come back stronger and better

chimaev won, but he has to "come back stronger and better?" Must not have been an impressive win.

Back