Colby vs Khamzat - Your prediction for this fight?

Who wins this fight?

• Total voters

loptyjoe

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Colbys Pace will tire him out after round 1. He will then just get pieced up for the next four rounds.

Colby has limitless energy and if Khamzat doesn't improve his cardio dramatically he will get worked over bad

The hype train stays on the tracks until the people's champion derails it

Not only that, but Burns was able to easily get to Khamzats leg, if Colby gets to a leg he'll get the TD, or atleast make Khamzat work to stay on his feet.

Khamzat is dangerous, dude def. has power, but outside a punches chance, pretty easy work for Colby

It's an intriguing match up though. If Khamzat stops training with Till and polishes up some things he could take it

I think Burns is a tougher fight for Khamzat than Colby. Colby has no power and will be easily outmuscled by Khamzat. Also the Burns that fought Khamzat could potentially beat Usman if they fought.

I don’t know if colby beats him but after tonight I think he has a better chance than before tonight. I certainly think usman beats khamzat I think he finishes him. Burns had khamzat hurt and if not for poor cardio and fight iq, burns could have finished him. Usman has both much better cardio and fight iq. He is basically a better version of burns. Has good to great wrestling and hits just as hard. His jab is better than burns too. But it’s the cardio and fight iq that really separates them.

it would be an easier fight I think, he wouldn't be worried of getting knocked out, he just have to keep the fight standing... colby would not take this guy down

Why wouldn't Colby take him down?? Did you see how easy Burns was able to get to a leg?

Colby's wrestling is world class

he has the power

but colby has a decent chin
& the better cardio plus experience

will be interesting

I'd give 60/40 colby

Back