Khamzat just went to war with #2 WW in world during Ramadan

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been discussed, but Khamzat is a devout Muslim (like Khabib) and I'm sure he's fasting this month. Ramadan started on April 2. He can't drink any fluids or eat anything from 5 am to 8 pm every day this month (approximately).

Khabib never accepted a fight during Ramadan. It's very hard to train and recover when you can't even have a sip of water. Does this make his performance more impressive to anyone else?

FFDR7nBXIAoC3bp.jpg

Not sure if this has been discussed, but Khamzat is a devout Muslim (like Khabib) and I'm sure he's fasting this month. Ramadan started on April 2. He can't drink any fluids or eat anything from 5 am to 8 pm every day this month (approximately).

Khabib never accepted a fight during Ramadan. It's very hard to train and recover when you can't even have a sip of water. Does this make his performance more impressive to anyone else?

First of all, Khamzat probably trained and ate normally (well, for a weight cut) during Ramadan, so nothing to report here at all (unless you have a source). Secondly, regardless of whether he actually follows fasting restrictions on Ramadan (I know TONS of Muslims who don't, with far less excuses not to than Khamzat), fighters in general. . . DRASTICALLY cut weight before a fight. Meaning, they fast MUCH MORE SEVERELY than Muslims do for Ramadan. . . so not sure what point you're getting at with this post.

Khabib will have his rent paid off for the rest of his life here on rent free sherdog

khabiblaugh.gif

<JagsKiddingMe>

Nobody is dissing Khabib in this thread. No one was even talking about him except for the one time that TS mentioned that he's a devout Muslim and didn't compete during Ramadan until you brought him up for no reason.

In fact, if he's living rent free, it's in your head with how often you post about him.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Nobody is dissing Khabib in this thread. No one was even talking about him except for the one time that TS mentioned that he's a devout Muslim until you brought him up for no reason.

In fact, if he's living rent free, it's in your head with how often you post about him.
lol I actually posted that in the wrong thread.

Doesnt seem that hard. Wake up at 7pm, eat breakfast at 8pm, eat lunch at 12am, eat dinner at 4:30am.

He was trying to wrestle with and kicked Tatiana Suarez when he was in the swimming pool with her so no, does not seem like a devout Muslim considering Khabib would never do that.

I was under the impression that hitting someone in the face is haram, to begin with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back