PBP UFC on ESPN 34: Luque vs. Muhammad 2 - PBP Discussion: 5:30 p.m. ET/2:30 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AncientRareLice-max-1mb.gif

Staying sober this weekend :)
(Yesterday was a slight slip up)
I won't be drinking on sundays anymore i hate being hungover on Mondays!

I'm gonna have to miss the earlier fights (Timberwolves in the playoffs!!), but that's OK because I only recognize like 5 or 6 people outside of Luque/Remember the Name

So glad to see Luque fight ! As much as I expect a rough KO, I hope we are gonna have at least 3-4 rounds of war before it happens :D

(It starts in two hours right ? Asking because of my legendary timezone calculus abilities :p)

I am in!!
Have a fun event everyone...
85814-2772748.png
I got so hammered last card i can barely remember Khazmat vs Burns and certainly don't remember the co- main or main event. I might try to take it a bit slower tonight.

Might ;)

I got so hammered last card i can barely remember Khazmat vs Burns and certainly don't remember the co- main or main event. I might try to take it a bit slower tonight.

Might ;)
dont let a brownout stand in the way of your good time. drink as much as you can as fast as you can. be a man.

Yes. It should kick off around 2 hours from now.
Thanks !! It's going to be hard for me to stay awake for the main event :confused: with cards every week, ufc is effectively ruining my sleep :D

Back