Opinion Departures and disasters: Kamala Harris might be the worst veep ever

That's not what Willie Brown said...
willie-brown.gif
Willie likes the font?

The assumption that she fucked and sucked her way to VP is incredibly sexist and I'm not surprised some people are saying it.

Even if true, which I'm skeptical an objectively informed assessment would render, who cares?

That's about as meaningful as being the worst benchwarmer in NBA history.
Great analogy Mick. Reminds me of all those times Jordan shattered his knee and got replaced by the worst benchwarmer on the team!

Imagine not caring that a quick stroke of Grandpa Joe puts this ignoramus anywhere near decisions.

The assumption that she fucked and sucked her way to VP is incredibly sexist and I'm not surprised some people are saying it.

No... Biden made it clear... He needed a VP who was Black and Female.... Two Affirmative Action Boxes Checked. Well done... Now the entire free world is terrified Joe won't make it to the end of his term because... well... you know.

Are you suggesting she was the most qualified candidate for VP? Just curious

It could have been worse.
Stacey-Abrams-super-hero-photo_full-length-WaPo-327x442.png

Democratic voters actually like her. She almost won the Georgia governor's race and her campaigning won the 2 senate seats for Democrats. Electorally she would have been a much better choice. Even black voters don't care for Harris.

Great analogy Mick. Reminds me of all those times Jordan shattered his knee and got replaced by the worst benchwarmer on the team!

Imagine not caring that a quick stroke of Grandpa Joe puts this ignoramus anywhere near decisions.
Uh, someone who comes off the bench isn't a benchwarmer.

Besides misinterpreting the analogy because you don't know what that term means, you're again missing what matters. If Kamala becomes President nobody will care about her performance as Vice President. She will be judged by her performance as President.

Imagine caring who the most capable figurehead is.

Joe Biden at least has the excuse of having being 79 years old with dementia. Kamala Harris has no excuse outside of being stupid.

She is unimaginably bad at speaking. She can't form a coharent sentence. It is fucking strange, terrible and scary all at the same time.

she literally got ahead in her career by blowing people like montell williams and willie brown. politicians are all whores but she takes it to another level.

Democratic voters actually like her. She almost won the Georgia governor's race and her campaigning won the 2 senate seats for Democrats. Electorally she would have been a much better choice. Even black voters don't care for Harris.

While she would be better than Kamala... That's not really saying much.

Sad part is she don’t even claim her black side for real.

but watch the consequences hit when the next black female gives it a go.

bitch done fucked it for the next sister.

we will be seeing the ramifications of her token ass for the next 20 years.

She didn’t even make it far in the debates after Tulsi brought up her past. Why did they ever think she was going to be popular? She’s so damn unlikable.

I don't think it was so much about popularity and electability so much as her checking off the right boxes.

They used to laud her as a woman of Indian and Jamaican descent and then they discovered they could get extra mileage out of her if they promoted her as a Black American.

She's rather useless, but worst? Go further back to Cheney for a worse VP.

I can't see how anyone could say she is worse than Cheney was.

Was it my imagination, or was Cheney not instrumental in pushing the Bush administration into pursuing the Iraq war? I hardly see how Harris can be be compared to someone who is significantly responsible for the largest US political blunder in a half a century, which cost at least tens of thousands of lives, massively destabilized a whole region of the world, and has left the US in a weaker international position with badly damaged credibility.

Back