• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social Biden Ushers in the Ministry of Truth era

*lalalalalalalaa*

“Not listening!” - Jack

Never seems to be enforced, but this kind of trolling is against the rules and does nothing good for any discussion. Though it does reinforce the point I made that you see your role as enforcing orthodoxy through social pressure rather than trying to talk like an adult or make points that would actually persuade.

Never seems to be enforced, but this kind of trolling is against the rules and does nothing good for any discussion. Though it does reinforce the point I made that you see your role as enforcing orthodoxy through social pressure rather than trying to talk like an adult or make points that would actually persuade.
{<jordan}

Dude — you’re a riot. I am done for a while as I’ve spent a lot of time trying to understand how someone could argue the things you argue. @spacegnome said it best in the other thread, but you simply are a liar and work tremendously hard at trying to frame the conversation in a way in which you never actually are defending a point.

Have a good night and I’ll see you in a few months when I come to collect on our bet.

Dude — you’re a riot. I am done for a while as I’ve spent a lot of time trying to understand how someone could argue the things you argue. @spacegnome said it best in the other thread, but you simply are a liar and work tremendously hard at trying to frame the conversation in a way in which you never actually are defending a point.

Have a good night and I’ll see you in a few months when I come to collect on our bet.

A "liar" to hacks is just someone who doesn't blindly agree, no? Not that like there any real examples of me lying (as for example, you have done in claiming that the discussion is about banning anyone's speech).

Imagine someone like this person ushering in a ministry of truth

It's a weird Irony that someone that would have been a shitty fucking lawyer ends up being a careeer politician and ends up being fucking incompetent scum , blows my minds how , Creepy, Sleepy , Senile Joe gets people to vote for him .

tenor.gif

check out this video from chris hedges on totalitarian states and how easy it is to slip into that and how he thinks that is where we are headed. he speaks a lot about the surveillance state and the need for empires to censure in order to keep support. some of you will despise hedges thought overall but this video wont offend you and its really worth the listen. he believes our empire is in the throes of collapse and gives very specific reasons why.

its very powerful. 11:03 is where he talks specifically about free speech and how the state cannot allow that and why they are passing so many acts that limit and control information.

Last edited:
check out this video from chris hedges on totalitarian states and how easy it is to slip into that and how he thinks that is where we are headed. he speaks a lot about the surveillance state and the need for empires to censure in order to keep support. some of you will despise hedges thought overall but this video wont offend you and its really worth the listen. he believes our empire is in the throes of collapse and gives very specific reasons why.

its very powerful.

Hedges literally had a show on an authoritarian gov't's propaganda channel.

Hedges literally had a show on an authoritarian gov't propaganda channel.
yes but his show was NOT propaganda and he was on that channel because no one else would even touch him along with chomsky and west. these men are outside the overton window for what is allowed to be discussed in a serious way.

It's a weird Irony that someone that would have been a shitty fucking lawyer ends up being a careeer politician and ends up being fucking incompetent scum , blows my minds how , Creepy, Sleepy , Senile Joe gets people to vote for him .

Just humor me for a few minutes and take the time to watch these,from the same time period, and tell me who you’d want for president

first is from same period of that Biden lying clip

or compare this, which helped the 20 years war in the Middle East to trump about Cuba and who you’d want as your geopolitical leader

Vs

Which one seems like they actually care about America and the rest world? Yet the establishment did everything they could to attack trump and everything they could to prop up Biden. Anyone who voted for Biden should be ashamed and are retards

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^

hedges will piss many of you conservatives off (not this segment though) BUT you will love his take on where we are headed and where the government and corporations are trying to take us in relation to spying on us, prosecuting wistleblowers and manufacturing consent. he speaks here of specific bills passed to get this done.

Last edited:
Orwell could not have written this shit any better himself.

They literally chose the Queen of Russian Collusion for the Minister of Truth. It's fucking gold!

Clown World. Way to go Democrats. You look like a bunch of ridiculous dummies.

This organization will be completely toothless, and probably just mocked when it isn't ignored.

Just humor me for a few minutes and take the time to watch these,from the same time period, and who you’d want for president

first is from same period of that Biden lying clip

or compare this, which helped the 20 years war in the Middle East to trump about Cuba and who you’d want as your geopolitical leader

Vs

Which one seems like they actually care about America and the rest world? Yet the establishment did everything they could to attack trump and everything they could to prop up Biden. Anyone who voted for Biden should be ashamed and are retards

Lol...trump loving shit eaters

So you're OK with a (Republican, natch) president just calling something fake because he's mad, but you're against a careful process behind a similar declaration? Not sure how that makes any sense unless there's something else (*cough*) driving your thinking.
One man having an opinion (that the majority of American’s didn’t even take seriously, FWIW.) is not the same as a department authoritatively declaring what is truth and not.

I know, this is a shocking revelation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsalaanx
Back