Was Rose vs PVZ The "Best-Looking" MMA Match Of All Time?

yall gotta stop pushing this whole "rose is good looking" thing, shit is embarrassing
nah

the thing is she does everything possible to downplay to her looks & ugly herself up so people don't sexualize her, but Rose with hair is genuinely good-looking.

Hottest chick in all of MMA was Gina Carano. Nobody comes close .
Gina vs Rousey would have been hands down the hottest, especially strikeforce Rousey. Too bad that fight never happened.

as a weeb there are many 115lb ONE fights that give better bonner

nah

the thing is she does everything possible to downplay to her looks & ugly herself up so people don't sexualize her, but Rose with hair is genuinely good-looking.

<{cruzshake}>
still got donkey teeth and the build of a 13 year old boy

Karate Hottie, Rachel Ostovich and Kailin Curran are way more attractive than Rose so no.

RO with her balloon tits?
Nah, you can keep her fake lips and tits.

I prefer my body parts to be real sir.

I'd say that Rose still is pretty the way she is now, but not the same hotness she had with hair.

I'd say that by the end of the fight that the poster was a hell of a lot better than the end result. Rose had cut her hair going into this fight, and well PVZ looked like this at the end of their fight:

0_JS254086654.jpg

pvz is urijah faber without ass and I will not say shit about rose because I dont roast people who live with stockholm syndrome

Edit. So that is no from me

No. While Rose is a beauty (with hair, that is), van Zant looks like a tree stump with a fish face on top of it.

My dachshund has longer and much more beautiful legs than van Zant.

That bizarre gigantic tattoo Curran had across her chest killed it for me. Looked like something you’d see on a dude. Reminds me of when I was in high school this kinda trashy kinda hot chick got a crack tat of some tribal nonsense that looked like it belonged on a dude’s arm.
Tattoos aren't gendered you fanny. What next 'she ate a burrito, which is only what dudes eat'? It's OK that you're super uncomfortable with your 'manhood', just think things through a bit and you'll get there.

Back