Ngannou vs Fury showing people forgot why UFC exist.

Lol i completely explained my point yet you are even confessing that reading beyond my first sentence is beyond your brain capacity. Please stop replying to me and go smashing your head on the wall and spitting on yourself somewhere else.
kid, you are the one who claims Francis only choices are either make only as much as he makes now or make same as Dana.
You did not make any point, you try to exaggerate your point to a level that is idiotic at best.

This. Frank doesn't have the tools that most, if not all of Fury's opponents have had. I like Frank but he's so far out of his league.
Ngannou couldn’t carry Tyson Fury’s jockstrap. If he even dreamed of competing against Fury, he better wake up and apologize.

Sorry, kid. But you can't change the argument just because twice already you were wrong.
That was not the argument.
Next time, check what is the argument before interjecting with your asinine opinions
Pffffft, fuck off dude seriously, such a dicktuck move to weasel out of the argument.

<DisgustingHHH>

Pffffft, fuck off dude seriously, such a dicktuck move to weasel out of the argument.

<DisgustingHHH>
Kid, you are the one who interjected yourself into my post with someone else.
But you are so fucking stupid, twice you tried and twice you failed.

And the irony is that you filed to even understand the point, and now you are triggered because you got humiliated.,.

next time, don't be a fucking jerk and you might get a nicer response from me. ;)

quite the opposite.
I noted the idiocy of his post, that Francis shouldn't make more money.

His thoughts about the fight is not so idiotic, reason I didn't point out ;)

You kind of missed the logic a little... the question is why are you defending him?

You might get away with trying to take the intellectual high road with the people you keep calling kid, but I’d flip that script if I were you, because you are the one who is failing to track logic.

His argument was not “Francis should not make more money.”

His argument was, very clearly, that if the money was what it was about, he could go to Bellator, explore other options, etc.

He even went so far as to point out that, as fans continue to make this a bipolar conversation wherein it’s either “UFC PAY HIM MORE” or “FRANCIS BE GRATEFUL” they miss that the entire point is that Francis has all of the options, and all of the chips.

If he wants more money, he can get it. If he wants out to box, he can get that too.

You sir, not only attacked the least important part of his argument (which, again, is not that Francis doesn’t deserve more, but that he’s just as selfish as Dana. And he is, because not once has he advocated for another fighter, and that if it’s all about money, he has options), but you also actually missed the POINT of what YOU chose to straw-man out.

Stick to the other people. You’re handling them well. You’re punching up with me, chief.

You might get away with trying to take the intellectual high road with the people you keep calling kid, but I’d flip that script if I were you, because you are the one who is failing to track logic.

His argument was not “Francis should not make more money.”

His argument was, very clearly, that if the money was what it was about, he could go to Bellator, explore other options, etc.

He even went so far as to point out that, as fans continue to make this a bipolar conversation wherein it’s either “UFC PAY HIM MORE” or “FRANCIS BE GRATEFUL” they miss that the entire point is that Francis has all of the options, and all of the chips.

If he wants more money, he can get it. If he wants out to box, he can get that too.

You sir, not only attacked the least important part of his argument (which, again, is not that Francis doesn’t deserve more, but that he’s just as selfish as Dana. And he is, because not once has he advocated for another fighter, and that if it’s all about money, he has options), but you also actually missed the POINT of what YOU chose to straw-man out.

Stick to the other people. You’re handling them well. You’re punching up with me, chief.
LOL
keep trying, but you are just blind.
But despite the tone you took like you have all the answers, your argument is not only flawed but also absurd if you actually took a second to read his posts and think (which is where you failed miserably).

He did write "Ngannou is already millionaire" alluring he does not need more money and shouldn't be fighting to get more.

The he switched to "This is called capitalism." to explain how Dana has full right to make more money and pay Francis less than what he is worth (while completely ignoring that if this is capitalism, Francis SHOULD be trying to make max money, same as Dana instead of being happy because "he is already a millionaire").

And then He is the one who used a strawman argument that "a cook in a restaurant shouldn't make more money than the owner", which is when I noted I never argued Francis should make anywhere close to what Dana makes.
Those are not the only options, and anyone who followed MMA for more than a week knows how much the UFC pays their fighters. Compare with any league (NFL, NBA, etc) and you can see why I mentioned they could more than double every fighter's salary and still make more money than all of them combined.

So I do understand capitalism. And greed.
Businesses should try to make as much profit as possible, and this is what Dana is doing (I don't fault him for that).
But that does not mean guys like Francis shouldn't "break the ceiling" when they have the cards, and right now, Francis has ALL the cards, which was my point.

Crying about him fighting Fury for more money than he ever received in the UFC (and would never receive if he simply accepted what Dana wanted to pay him).... now THAT is fucking stupid. And dishonest as fuck!!!

So I ask you now: pick a side:
- If you WOULD stay in the UFC and accept their money, then you are just too fucking stupid.
- But if you would do what is best for you and your family securing the future for you your family and future generations, then you are too fucking selfish and dishonest to demand it from Francis.

Now tell me: Wwhich option do you pick?
willy%20wonka%20meme.jpg

I'll be waiting for an answer.

I dunno, but from here it doesn't look like I'm punching up... it seems I just scored knock out! ;)

Catch you in the next game, because on this one.... you simply picked the wrong side.

Last edited:
kid, you are the one who claims Francis only choices are either make only as much as he makes now or make same as Dana.
You did not make any point, you try to exaggerate your point to a level that is idiotic at best.
Wow you got some serious cognitive issues about understanding subjects.

Obviously he got plenty of options. What he is doing now is leaving for boxing and trying to get more money. I also understanding him. He cares more about money than legacy and love for the sport. My point is that he doesn't choose the most moral option and fans who protect him doesn't understand it.

If he would leaving to another organization because of Dana treatment or advocating hard for a union i will be completely with team Francis and happy but going to boxing and possibly we will have more champs doing it is bad.

Hopefully it might end the crossover area since even the casual of the casuals won't give any chance to Francis and people might got tired from those fights based on Paul vs Woodley 2 sales.

Wow you got some serious cognitive issues about understanding subjects.

Obviously he got plenty of options. What he is doing now is leaving for boxing and trying to get more money. I also understanding him. He cares more about money than legacy and love for the sport. My point is that he doesn't choose the most moral option and fans who protect him doesn't understand it.

If he would leaving to another organization because of Dana treatment or advocating hard for a union i will be completely with team Francis and happy but going to boxing and possibly we will have more champs doing it is bad.

Hopefully it might end the crossover area since even the casual of the casuals won't give any chance to Francis and people might got tired from those fights based on Paul vs Woodley 2 sales.
No, kid. You are the one with issues.
Now his Option of pursuing Boxing is immoral ?
Are you for real?

Answer me this: If it was you, would you stay? Would you fight Fury? Would you move to Bellator?

LOL
But despite the tone you took like you have all the answers, your argument is not only flawed but also absurd if you actually took a second to read his posts and think (which is where you failed miserably).

He did write "Ngannou is already millionaire" alluring he does not need more money and shouldn't be fighting to get more.

The he switched to "This is called capitalism." to explain how Dana has full right to make more money and pay Francis less than what he is worth (while completely ignoring that if this is capitalism, Francis SHOULD be trying to make max money, same as Dana instead of being happy because "he is already a millionaire").

And then He is the one who used a strawman argument that "a cook in a restaurant shouldn't make more money than the owner", which is when I noted I never argued Francis should make anywhere close to what Dana makes.
Those are not the only options, and anyone who followed MMA for more than a week knows how much the UFC pays their fighters. Compare with any league (NFL, NBA, etc) and you can see why I mentioned they could more than double every fighter's salary and still make more money than all of them combined.

Businesses should try to make as much profit as possible, and this is what Dana is doing (I don't fault him for that).
But that does not mean guys like Francis shouldn't "break the ceiling" when they have the cards, and right now, Francis has ALL the cards, which was my point.

Crying about him fighting Fury for more money than he ever received in the UFC (and would never receive if he simply accepted what Dana wanted to pay him).... now THAT is fucking stupid. And dishonest as fuck!!!

- If you WOULD stay in the UFC and accept their money, then you are just too fucking stupid.
- But if you would do what is best for you and your family securing the future for you your family and future generations, then you are too fucking selfish and dishonest to demand it from Francis.

willy%20wonka%20meme.jpg

I dunno, but from here it doesn't look like I'm punching up... it seems I just scored knock out! ;)

Catch you in the next game, because on this one.... you simply picked the wrong side.
Ok what is your metric about the wroth of Francis? How do you know he makes less than he should? Are you aware that NBA/NFL are way more popular than the UFC and it's obvious their athletes make much more money? Also if you will learn about boxing business you will discover that in fact the boxers make more money than they should while promoters make less and it's also one of the reasons we barely got to see the best vs the best. Everything got good and bad sides. But i don't like that Francis go to boxing.

Kid, you are the one who interjected yourself into my post with someone else.
But you are so fucking stupid, twice you tried and twice you failed.

And the irony is that you filed to even understand the point, and now you are triggered because you got humiliated.,.

next time, don't be a fucking jerk and you might get a nicer response from me. ;)
Yeah OK, I see you pulling mental gymnastics all over this thread and arguing with how many different people calling them kid and pushing your idiocy.

A wise man once told me, if a bunch of people all say you’re an idiot they might be onto something.

<BC1>

Ok what is your metric about the wroth of Francis? How do you know he makes less than he should? Are you aware that NBA/NFL are way more popular than the UFC and it's obvious their athletes make much more money? Also if you will learn about boxing business you will discover that in fact the boxers make more money than they should while promoters make less and it's also one of the reasons we barely got to see the best vs the best. Everything got good and bad sides. But i don't like that Francis go to boxing.
He’s a fucking moron, he just decided in his head that Francis should magically just make “more”.

How much more, and based on what metric, he cannot tell you. He can only get emotional and call you names if you question his man crush.

No, kid. You are the one with issues.
Now his Option of pursuing Boxing is immoral ?
Are you for real?

Answer me this: If it was you, would you stay? Would you fight Fury? Would you move to Bellator?
He's pursuing to boxing is solely about greed. If he would have made more money in golf he would go to golf. Dana is immoral for be greedy but Francis isn't? Both are equally bad.

If i was him i will fight for getting more money as MMA fighter and continue building my legacy for hopefully be the GOAT. But i guess there aren't many people who find other stuff more important than money.

Yeah OK, I see you pulling mental gymnastics all over this thread and arguing with how many different people calling them kid and pushing your idiocy.

A wise man once told me, if a bunch of people all say you’re an idiot they might be onto something.

<BC1>
Then listen to them, kid. You ARE an idiot. That's not even in discussion here.
But congrats on making yet another post to bitch about the fact you have no response on the topic.

You are the one who came after me. That's on you.

OK, a few things:
Starting with the most glaring one:
1) You did not answer my question.
2) Why do I have to set a price tag on him? what does THAT has to do with anything other than try to distract and deflect to the points I made?
3) have you heard of %? This is not about set ammounts or who is more popular.
The % Share of profits I am talking about is between the promotion and the fighters. The leagues I mention share almost half the profits with their athletes. The UFC chare in the teens. Do the math.
4) Again, Boxing and how they do business has NOTHING to do with our topic at hand. Let us stick with Francis and his options and The UFC and their options. Switching this topic will just make us both sad (with the state of Boxing and the greediness of many people)

He's pursuing to boxing is solely about greed. If he would have made more money in golf he would go to golf. Dana is immoral for be greedy but Francis isn't? Both are equally bad.

If i was him i will fight for getting more money as MMA fighter and continue building my legacy for hopefully be the GOAT. But i guess there aren't many people who find other stuff more important than money.
So if you were him, you would have an opportunity to setup not only yourself but your generations to come, but you would chose to stay where you know you are being obviously mishandled by a greedy company that tried to strongarm you and showed they would not hesitate to throw you away the first chance they have (like they just attempted to do using Gane)?

Sorry, Loyalty goes bpoth ways, and the UFC showed time and again they do not care about the sport if there's money involved.

So no. Your sentiment might be a noble one, but you are going 10000000000% wrong about it.

Then listen to them, kid. You ARE an idiot. That's not even in discussion here.
But congrats on making yet another post to bitch about the fact you have no response on the topic.

You are the one who came after me. That's on you.
Look how much effort you’re putting into this. Look at you all over this thread falling all over yourself. I would put more effort into clowning you but you’re doing it all for me so just keep it up.

Look how much effort you’re putting into this. Look at you all over this thread falling all over yourself. I would put more effort into clowning you but you’re doing it all for me so just keep it up.
Nice of you to admit you were clowning.

The sad part is that you didn't notice that I am putting my point across, which you failed miserably.
I am actually discussing the topic while you are sulking that your "clowning" proved you an idiot. So now you resort to try and come back with anything (but blatantly anything NOT related to the topic) to bash me... failing miserably once more.

Keep trying. Keep digging a deeper hole, kid. That's on you.

Nice of you to admit you were clowning.

The sad part is that you didn't notice that I am putting my point across, which you failed miserably.
I am actually discussing the topic while you are sulking that your "clowning" proved you an idiot. So now you resort to try and come back with anything (but blatantly anything NOT related to the topic) to bash me... failing miserably once more.

Keep trying. Keep digging a deeper hole, kid. That's on you.
14654215.jpg

LOL

willy%20wonka%20meme.jpg

You really aren’t good at staying on task.

I do not give a flying fuck about the rest of your conversation with him throughout the thread. I replied to your first reply, and what I said remains true.

Now, you guys have gone on for two days arguing about the stupid shit, but make no mistake, YOU are the one who started the argument by focusing, in your original reply, on something he literally hadn’t said.

What he’s said since then, I don’t give a fuck. I replied to your first post. Stay on task.

A lot of fighters ask if they won from the locker room. You didn’t knock shit out, you’re just confused. Again, pick someone else. You aren’t going to win here.

You really aren’t good at staying on task.

I do not give a flying fuck about the rest of your conversation with him throughout the thread. I replied to your first reply, and what I said remains true.

Now, you guys have gone on for two days arguing about the stupid shit, but make no mistake, YOU are the one who started the argument by focusing, in your original reply, on something he literally hadn’t said.

What he’s said since then, I don’t give a fuck. I replied to your first post. Stay on task.

A lot of fighters ask if they won from the locker room. You didn’t knock shit out, you’re just confused. Again, pick someone else. You aren’t going to win here.

LOL!
So now you try to play blind to the fact that the point I made were a correct point that he even confirmed in his subsequent posts?
Sorry, but you are the one who seems confused.

I noted a point I disliked. I explained further. You took exception and felt the urge to defend him because it was not "the point of the post" while ignoring the fact that is was A point in his post...

You are trying too hard. ;)

Back