Why I'm not going to watch Ngannou vs Joshua

Are powerslap and wong like identical twins or something?

It's rare to have two equally stupid posters in the same thread.

No one ever believed an mma fighter would beat a pro boxer at the level and stage of carreer as tyson fury, NOT ONE

boxers(with the excpetion of james tony) refuesed to cross over to the sport of mma thinking they weren't safe and there was no way they could lose to an mma fighter in the ring so mma fighters always had to make the jump

And here comes along francis ngannou the chosen one for mma, he RUNS THROUGH fury drops him out classes him in every aspect of heavyweight boxing and then boom

greed wins again and the robbery is in

I'm not gonna watch ngannou vs joshua unless ngannou gets the higher pay day because I know they are just going to rob ngannou again when he puts joshua on his ass

He'd have to pay Ngannou twice as much as joshua to get me to watch that fight, I'm not even going to watch the fury usyk fight even though im rooting for usyk!

Did you even watch the fight?

There was no robbery, no fix. Fury won the fight, Ngannou won the fans. I would wager very, very few picked Ngannou to actually win, but to be honest, he did a hell of a lot better than most expected him to.

The time difference was the biggest factor in the low sales, but of course I am sure you already knew that, right?

One of two people certainly need more pay. Either your therapist, or the mod that needs to card you.
So let me get this straight

My opinion upset you

And now you assume therapy

Sounds like projection on your end if you're that mentally weak you're the one who needs a therapist oh and your crying ass doesn't dictate who get carded grow up.

Last edited:
Did you even watch the fight?

There was no robbery, no fix. Fury won the fight, Ngannou won the fans. I would wager very, very few picked Ngannou to actually win, but to be honest, he did a hell of a lot better than most expected him to.

The time difference was the biggest factor in the low sales, but of course I am sure you already knew that, right?
It was a robbery ngannou dropped him repeatedly and won schooled fury.

So let me get this straight

My opinion upset you

And now you assume therapy

Sounds like projection on your end if you're that mentally weak you're the one who needs a therapist oh and your crying ass doesn't dictate who get carded grow up.
Your opinion doesn't upset me, your delusion concerns me. There's a difference

Most of the MMA fighters have been terrible inside the boxing ring so far. Jake Paul exposed them. I can guarantee Jake KOs bum Conor inside 5 rounds.

<[analyzed}><[analyzed}>
Jake Paul is the only boxer who embarrasses mma fighters. Every other boxer struggled

I'm afraid you aren't able to minimize Francis' performance with the idea he "overlooked him." This is a guy in his first pro fight knocking the shit out of the HW champ.

He didn't run through him, but it was a close fight and many thought Frank won (split decision).
I mean fury definitely didn’t take the fight that serious, he just wanted to spar and it was obvious. He looked sloppy like he barely trained and if we’re being honest the punch that knocked him down was behind the ear

No one ever believed an mma fighter would beat a pro boxer at the level and stage of carreer as tyson fury, NOT ONE

boxers(with the excpetion of james tony) refuesed to cross over to the sport of mma thinking they weren't safe and there was no way they could lose to an mma fighter in the ring so mma fighters always had to make the jump

And here comes along francis ngannou the chosen one for mma, he RUNS THROUGH fury drops him out classes him in every aspect of heavyweight boxing and then boom

greed wins again and the robbery is in

I'm not gonna watch ngannou vs joshua unless ngannou gets the higher pay day because I know they are just going to rob ngannou again when he puts joshua on his ass

He'd have to pay Ngannou twice as much as joshua to get me to watch that fight, I'm not even going to watch the fury usyk fight even though im rooting for usyk!
Dont worry joshua will get ko'd

I don’t want to watch this fight because it’s boring. And the MMA/boxing community agrees it’s boring, which is why almost no one is talking about it or going to be buying it.

I wouldn’t watch this fight if it was free on TV. Maybe tune in for a KO highlight if it happens.

Ngannou vs. Fury was a terrible fight, I regret watching it, not again.
Someone really needs to get laid.

Francis Ngannou beats fury: robbed of decision

Francis Ngannou beats joshua: robbed of decision

So you guys are probably not only watching this but streaming it as well. Thus fury makes less money and gets a boxing record of 0-2 despite winning both fights.

Ngannou is going to knock AJ out cold AJ is 10x more hittable than fury more stiff and has a way worse chin.

<WhatIsThis>

How's he going to get "robbed of a decision" if he knocks him out?

Cool, don't watch. Most other people aren't going to watch it either.

I mean fury definitely didn’t take the fight that serious, he just wanted to spar and it was obvious. He looked sloppy like he barely trained and if we’re being honest the punch that knocked him down was behind the ear
I get that you want to discredit Frank and put boxing on a pedestal, but what you are saying can't be taken remotely seriously. You are desperate to believe what you want to believe here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back