Media Rose apologizes to fans

True but if they give Johanna a shot at Carla…
I think it'll be something like that. They are gonna want to get her out of there as quickly as possible. People love Rose (or they used to...) and it's a shame her corner let her tarnish her career in a 5 round snoozefest like that.

Lack of punctuation in a run on sentence is a sign of an insincere post

I just thought she was sorry to everyone she fucked up. And that this will make her a better hats off.

Nothing against Carla, but in a five round fight, Rose should be finishing her 10 times out of 10. The corner work in that fight was just awful. I have no reason to think you're a bad person, Rose, but you need to wake the f**k up and take control of your career.

Not to pretend I'm a mind reader (I'm no @Jackonfire ) but I think the gameplan might have been to purposefully stay that distant because of Carla's habit of not setting up shots and sometimes starting them from a mile out. So Rose baits the shot, and the part that fucked up is A) Carla wasn't diving that much this fight and more importantly B) Rose never actually did much to punish the shots. I remember ONE good punch Rose landed after all those attempts, and then she didn't follow up on it at all. She was playing a trap game, but put no pressure to incentivize the traps and didn't spring back enough like a trap should. Wittman said something similar when he was telling her to attack more in those moments.

Execution was shite, but I'm not sure the plan was actually that bad (though it was obviously going to be boring, which I think they knew, partly judging by Pat's comments on the boo's).
felt like she knew no matter how good her TDD or counterstriking was that Carla was going to take her back as soon as she got tired of wrestling. So she just made sure to never get tired or do much at all.

Comes off like she wants to be a victim with the "I feel like a shitty human being" thing.

The fight was one thing, but her attitude is what really put it over the top. She came off as arrogant, and delusional, she is gonna have to do better than a couple of sentences on social media to make up for that.

A few exciting wins and this will be forgotten though.
the whole neck spaz out of the tie-up thing at the end of the fight was so cringe.

"Feel like a shitty human being." is a bit too much ain't it?

Wonder what goes on inside this girls head.

To be honest, it comes across as a very passive aggressive statement. She’s not happy she was booed and made to feel sad and she’s indignant that things have turned out bad. How dare all you fans voice your displeasure and make me feel shitty

She's just looking for more coddling lol. She feels like a shitty human being? Lol she wants everyone to pat her on the back and say it's ok don't worry about it. She should have just not said anything lol

Unfortunately this is 100 percent what she’s hoping for by posting this. No one is calling her “a shitty human being” over her performance (or lack there of) in this fight. Her post fight comments and behaviour definitely weren’t a good look- but that speaks more to her level of delusion than anything else. By coming out with this overdramatic sob story, she wants everyone to stop criticizing her and reassure her that SHE’S THE BEST! Lol…
Super manipulative- she becomes more unbearable every time she opens her mouth at this point. Just more proof of her inability to handle any kind of criticism, the same way her corner walks on eggshells when she’s losing because they are worried she will break mid fight.

she’s a woman and wants sympathy and people to feel bad for her as she feels bad.

you have to love lady fighting.

It’s evidence that she is completely incapable of receiving any type of criticism even when it’s warranted. This is probably why she comes off as so delusional all the time as well- no one around her is telling her anything negative as she clearly isn’t able to cope with it and take it in stride. Unfortunately for her (and her fans) somewhere along the line she bought in to her own hype by only surrounding herself with people telling her how amazing she is which is how you end up with insane comments after the fight. Once she saw the overwhelming criticism after the fact she started looking for ways manipulate ways to gain sympathy and support. Hopefully everyone can see this for exactly what it is.

I think she's apologizing to everyone she's fucked up

100%. Imagine if nba games made us watch WNBA at halftime, at least the beer lines would pop off.
Yep I made that comparison the other day.
There’s literally no other major sports (besides the Olympic Games) that essentially mixes men and womens sports into one show. It’s terrible.

Execution was shite, but I'm not sure the plan was actually that bad (though it was obviously going to be boring, which I think they knew, partly judging by Pat's comments on the boo's).
She handed her belt to girl with no power who:

never landed more than 9 strikes in a round
never attempted a sub and
never established any ground control
posed no danger to her whatsoever

If the gameplan doesn't include ANY OFFENSE, it isn't a good gameplan for a fight.

giphy.gif

{<jordan}

Pat saw that rose championship run was pretty young so he decided to f… ok I don’t want to get banned , nvm

Last edited:
Back