Media Rose apologizes to fans

She needs to make Wittman her main corner man. Listening to Pat lost her the belt. It's crazy to me that she listens to him so deeply when his own career was less than stellar. Let him be your striking coach if you want, but he shouldn't be leading the conversation between rounds.

I think it'll be something like that. They are gonna want to get her out of there as quickly as possible. People love Rose (or they used to...) and it's a shame her corner let her tarnish her career in a 5 round snoozefest like that.
I agree but I have always thought Rose was mentally fragile win tons of ability . I think she likes it better when she doesn’t have all of the pressure of having to defend the strap.

"I feel like a shitty human being" lmao literally wtf hahah.

I think that had more to do with her post fight comments. She was saying things based on how she viewed them at the time, instead of after rewatching the fight. So yeah that can be embarrassing when you were assertive in what you said, but in actuality, you were actually wrong that whole time.

Honestly I don’t believe her. She should grow her hair back, as a sign of good will to the fans.

Back