Who's at Work Right Now?

Good mornin' OT! Welcome to your Friday. I hope everyone finds new and inventive ways of ducking work all day long.

i'm fucked, i had to agree to work Sunday so i could swing next Friday off.... 3 more days...

It's sunny here in Wisconsin, going to goto the driving range in about an hour.

Fuck Fridays suck. At least Im outta here early. Gives me a chance to get drunk at the beach.

Long weekend + Daft Punk...I'm good to go in 6ish hours

Friday mother fuckers!

really fired up about this weekends WEC. i love watching Carlos Condit fight, gonna be a very tough one for him though. Filho in the US, and Doerkson is always entertaining.

starting to like the WEC better than the UFC. no Goldberg, young up and comers, smaller weight classes. its a breath of fresh air into MMA, and its top quality production.

I watched an old King of the Cage last night, Marvin Eastman vs. John Lambert. The guy commentating sounded like Tito Ortiz, who the hell was it.

I watched an old King of the Cage last night, Marvin Eastman vs. John Lambert. The guy commentating sounded like Tito Ortiz, who the hell was it.

dont know personally. King of the Cage is the one promotion i have slept on. caught a few when they used to air them on HDNET, and have seen a few Krazyhorse and Urijah Faber fights, but thats about it.

man, is the WEC event available in Canada at all? I don't think it's airing on the Fight Network.

dont know personally. King of the Cage is the one promotion i have slept on. caught a few when they used to air them on HDNET, and have seen a few Krazyhorse and Urijah Faber fights, but thats about it.

Yeah they've been showing some WEC fights on TSN here in Canada. A couple of Urijah Faber fights on them. It looks funny when he's being interviewed by Frank Mir.

I never liked King of the Cage. It just isn't that exciting to watch for some reason. Oh well...

About an hour into work, and so far I've cruised eBay, cruised Facebook, read the forums...how about you guys?

Beautiful day out here in DC, even if work has turned into a giant cluster-fuck. I had yesterday off, so today was supposed to be just a nice, easy, quiet day beofre i start my weekend, but NOOOOOO, nothing is ever that easy when dealing with federal employees.

Yeah they've been showing some WEC fights on TSN here in Canada. A couple of Urijah Faber fights on them. It looks funny when he's being interviewed by Frank Mir.

yeah, for sure. huge guy/tiny guy. man that Faber has a chin Chuck Norris would be jealous of. its like another little fist. could you imagine a chin in the eye sub from that guy?

dont know about WEC in Canada. if you get the Versus channel, you will catch the fights.

SOME SHERDOGGER TAPE THEM AND PUT THEM ON YOUTUBE FOR THE CANUCKS!

word, i'm gonna scan through the ol' digital cable programming guide here in a sec

Back