Who's at Work Right Now?

Im looking forward to Doerksen vs Filho. Thinking Filho will run through the WEC. Now after having said that, he will probably lose 4 straight fights or something. But the other fights should be pretty good too.

(remembers im posting in the OT)

Wait, who are these people im referring to. Its like I had an out of body experience and mentioned something about this MMA thing.And I have no idea what the hell that is.

I never liked King of the Cage. It just isn't that exciting to watch for some reason. Oh well...

About an hour into work, and so far I've cruised eBay, cruised Facebook, read the forums...how about you guys?

Been here for 3 1/2 hrs and haven't dun shit except talk to some tranny loving D-bags .

Been here for 3 1/2 hrs and haven't dun shit except talk to some tranny loving D-bags .

Nice work! I'm actually working like mad right now... I'm going to get my article done by about noon and then fake a headache so I can fuck off the hell home for the extended-weekend!

this morning.
there was only one register open.
some idiot in the grocery line was writing a check.
the check didn't clear.
the line was long.
took forever.
i was mad.
sucked.

so you think you can dance > american idol

Nice work! I'm actually working like mad right now... I'm going to get my article done by about noon and then fake a headache so I can fuck off the hell home for the extended-weekend!

I often fake headaches and leave early. Must be a Canadian thing.

Good deal. I got freinds coming in town so I will be drinkin myself into a coma this weekend.

I usually start at 7:30 every morning. My buddy has it worse. He gets up earlier than me and has a hell of a commute to start at 9:00 am. Then he has to commute back home at 5:00 pm and doesn't get home until 6:30pm. I leave at 3:30 and I'm at home by 3:45. LOL.

man, is the WEC event available in Canada at all? I don't think it's airing on the Fight Network.

I've seen it on sportsnet or TSN...can't remember which. I have Bell Express Vu satellite and have the option to watch most PPV's

I often fake headaches and leave early. Must be a Canadian thing.

Lol 3/4 of the time it would be true for me though. I can suffer through headaches, but usually by the end of the day each day I have a headache from the eye strain.

Lol 3/4 of the time it would be true for me though. I can suffer through headaches, but usually by the end of the day each day I have a headache from the eye strain.

I get headaches from neck strain on a daily basis.

What a good day this has been so far! Confirmed my thesis supervisor, got into my last class that I need (been trying for ever...was sweating bullets), and going to fuck off early from work. Good stuff! Touch wood (and by wood I mean my penis).

What a good day this has been so far! Confirmed my thesis supervisor, got into my last class that I need (been trying for ever...was sweating bullets), and going to fuck off early from work. Good stuff! Touch wood (and by wood I mean my penis).

Dude, I totally remember stressing over getting the classes I wanted.

Dude, I totally remember stressing over getting the classes I wanted.

Oh its not a class I want at all lol. Its a restricted elective that I need to get my degree this year..and its the only one that will fit my schedule. The university of saskatchewan is so shittily run because everybody has their heads up their asses. That could be all universities, but this is the only one I've gone to. After arguing back and forth with advisors because of my credit hours, needing permission to register for the class, etc., I finally got the fucker.

Back