Little bastard kids causing havoc outside my residence

DeepFry

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You may know me from such threads as, "my apartment is being sold and I have to find a new residence amidst this chronic housing shortage".

Well, last December I was, by divine intervention and probably based on my winning personality, offered a beautiful ground floor apartment in the same building where my old place was, and was sold.

I was so happy, it caters to everything I need, storage, warmth, cleanliness, facilities.

Except, right outside is the courtyard for the apartment facility (which consists of four different buildings converging around this area).

I thought initially this was an advantage, and it is lovely, but the block directly across from my apartment is in fact not owned by the general management company, rather by government organization that manages community accommodation for mental health patients.

Long story short, some kids of one of the mental patients (three precisely), wreek havoc in said courtyard. Belting a heavy leather foot ball against the building windows and doors, kicking railings, yelling and screaming and generally causing optimal disturbance.

I warned them off before and being the kids of mental patients, one started screaming like a wild child, telling me to drop dead and he'd burn my apartment etc., obscenities.

Given that I spend the mid day working from a desk in my living room, their noise disturbance is infuriating.

Anyone experience anything similar and how did you manage it?

Go handle yo business bro...

iu

I'm getting a sinking feeling that kids largely have impunity and there's ultimately not a whole lot I can do.

Just spray the courtyard with some DDT or other toxic shit.

In a few months, problem gone.

If your one of those "humanitarians", use skunk spray instead.

Again non-substantive answers basically mean, "better you than me pal, just glad I don't have to deal with it".

I've got an answer for you, move to a better area.......... Unless you're going to do something about it.........

Go pay a bigger kid to kick the shit out of them.......

Otherwise, get a cross bow attach a dead baby pig dressed in kids clothing to a board and use it for target practice and make sure they can see you doing it........

You did the right thing and attempted to ask them to stop and it failed. Is there some sort of property manager you can lobby a complaint to?

This is why I'd never live in an apartment/complex/shared residence again.

You did the right thing and attempted to ask them to stop and it failed. Is there some sort of property manager you can lobby a complaint to?

This is why I'd never live in an apartment/complex/shared residence again.

Thank you, first good answer.

Yes I sent an e-mail to property management of the main complex but heard nothing back.

I know their senior manager personally (she's actually hot for me, but she is a "trunchbull" type), and was meant to meet her to return some keys a few weeks ago. Going to try and reschedule that conversation for the next couple days and maybe she'll tell me what they can or cannot do.

I spoke with night time security and he said "you can do nothing

..... except contact law enforcement".

I guess I'll speak with the property manager before I contact law enforcement, that way I'll have some affirmative-action to relay to them.

The security guard also said he saw the same kids trying to steal baskets of merchandise from a local grocery super-store.
He knows they're the kids of a mental patient and basically feral and run rampage unchecked (maybe even encouraged to do so for all we know....).

Start watering your front patio....directly on the children every time they are outside. I have a similar solution to homelessness.

Back