Little bastards kicking my door

These little bastard kids have been passing through my apartment facility after school, made a habit of kicking my door and running off.

I heard them outside yesterday and paid no attention, then BOOM, one little dipshit kicked my door.

Heard them again today so looked out the window, one was bragging to the other two how he was going to do something and get away with it, then they entered my porch.

Gave a good knock on the window, then went out to confront them but they had scarpered.

I'm 99% sure some scumbag has put them up to it, cause I've had beef with a few scumbags in my area.

What a pain.

I'll speak with the security manager when he's on duty tomorrow, hopefully get some CCTV of the little fuckers.

Jebus some parents just raise the foulest little scum.
Just scare the ever loving shit out of them one time and your good

I just ordered a fake camera.

Maybe it'll cause them to scram before perpetrating malfeasance in future.

Anyone have a recommendation for an actual live camera though, I'd be interested?

That’s what I use. I can access a live feed at any time, and they clip highlights for me. For us it’s most useful to track animals, and make sure the dogs don’t go out front where they aren’t supposed to.

easy install if your mildly handy and have a drill. If you intend to buy then you should go to their website they have cyber Monday deals

Just scare the ever loving shit out of them one time and your good
Hopefully.

Last time I gave a good furious knock on the window and they scarpered.

I suspect they'll be back, I just need to catch them doing it.

That’s what I use. I can access a live feed at any time, and they clip highlights for me. For us it’s most useful to track animals, and make sure the dogs don’t go out front where they aren’t supposed to.

easy install if your mildly handy and have a drill. If you intend to buy then you should go to their website they have cyber Monday deals
Could bastard kids not just pull that off the wall or fixture?

Livestream a hidden camera facing your door. Wait on the other side of your door for them to come.
Just as one kid is about to kick the door, open it and use his momentum to pull him inside. As he’s tumbling on your floor, front kick the other kid as hard as you can.
Now close your door and deadbolt lock it. Look the now trapped kid right in his eyes and tell him “you’re mine now”

The rest is up to you buddy

You’ll have a video of them vandalizing your property because it uploads to your phone
Does one have to be within wifi range for it to upload?

Or is it uploaded to a cloud server and downloaded to the phone later?

Does one have to be within wifi range for it to upload?

Or is it uploaded to a cloud server and downloaded to the phone later?
It’s uploaded to an app, and whenever you have a connection through your phone you can view it. But for example, every time someone comes to my door it saves a 15 second clip as a “highlight”. But let’s say nothings picked up but I hear a loud bang outside, I can access the live feed to see if I can spot something

I don't have any recommendations, I've used the ring system for doorbell and outdoor cams, but pretty sure there's plenty cheaper now. I'd not really like to go back to having to open a door or look through a spy hole so as to see who's outside my front door.

It records movement, can be observed via phone etc.

Gonna buy one of these.

Similar to what you have?

I think a cloud subscription is necessary?

Any idea how heavy they are on data usage?
I'm limited to 100 GB a month or something.

But if they only record after motion sensor is activated, it should be okay (i.e. not constantly streaming).

I've got beef with a bunch of people in the neighborhood and now the neighborhood is fucking with me.

Real fuckin mystery here dickhead lol

Back