• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Little bastards kicking my door

Quit being poor. Problem solved.

It could be worse.

I suggest ignoring it. Get some camera based security so you can remotely see if you need to go outside.

Buy yourself a Rottweiler, GSD or Belgian Malinois. Little bastards can't kick your door if their legs are missing large chunks of flesh.

<seedat>

install a sprinkler near your door and plumb it to the sink in your kitchen and wait.
When I lived in a frat house in college one day we got the bright idea to run the hose from the side of the house thru the LR window and soak someone.

I almost got in a fight that day, but it was worth it. Let's call it a "tussle" or a "dust up"

It could be worse.

I suggest ignoring it. Get some camera based security so you can remotely see if you need to go outside.
I just ordered a fake camera.

Maybe it'll cause them to scram before perpetrating malfeasance in future.

Anyone have a recommendation for an actual live camera though, I'd be interested?

Anyone have a recommendation for an actual live camera though, I'd be interested?
Get yourself a Ring doorbell.

These kind of things just happen when you live in an apartment. I suggest ignore it. It's not even your door. You could tell your landlord if you are worried about getting blamed for the damage.

I don't have any recommendations, I've used the ring system for doorbell and outdoor cams, but pretty sure there's plenty cheaper now. I'd not really like to go back to having to open a door or look through a spy hole so as to see who's outside my front door.

It records movement, can be observed via phone etc.

up-movie.gif

What did you do that for?
Cuz it was funny. I told my friend about it and he told me he was in the class while I did it and the teacher tried to time it so that he could catch me. So then I continued doing it because of that.

Make a fake door out of paper and when he kicks grab his leg and start making growling and barking noises.

I swear it seems like tiktok is a cultural weapon being used against the western world.

Its is.
The Chines version of TiKToK focus more on self improvement and post positive videos.

The "western" version focus on making people do dumb shit.

I almost got murdered doing that. People don't always react well to pranks.
I could see it.

Feels like property invasion.

But what form of "almost got murdered" did your situation take?

Back