My Pitbull Was Attacked This Morning

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
BY A DEMON CAT!!

Daisy vs Devil.jpg

We were on our morning walk at about 5:30 a.m. when we got to a house that has a bunch of cats living in the wild ass wilderness filled front yard, Daisy Dog stopped and started staring up the driveway so I tightened up on her leash cause she hates cats(and small children and old people)
All of a sudden, I see a blur of grey furious intensity come rushing towards us, in my head Im thinking "Dammit, a loose dog!"
Before I could do anything my D-Dawg launched into Goldberg mode and speared that bitch to the cement as it hissed and growled and tried to scratch her
Daisy was on top of the cat trying to chomp down on it with her alligator like locking jaws of death but luckily the cat quickly realized it fucked with the wrong bull and scrambled back up the driveway
After a few seconds Daisy calmed down and we continued on our walk
Life in the ghetto

BY A DEMON CAT!!

View attachment 926834

We were on our morning walk at about 5:30 a.m. when we got to a house that has a bunch of cats living in the wild ass wilderness filled front yard, Daisy Dog stopped and started staring up the driveway so I tightened up on her leash cause she hates cats(and small children and old people)
All of a sudden, I see a blur of grey furious intensity come rushing towards us, in my head Im thinking "Dammit, a loose dog!"
Before I could do anything my D-Dawg launched into Goldberg mode and speared that bitch to the cement as it hissed and growled and tried to scratch her
Daisy was on top of the cat trying to chomp down on it with her alligator like locking jaws of death but luckily the cat quickly realized it fucked with the wrong bull and scrambled back up the driveway
After a few seconds Daisy calmed down and we continued on our walk
Life in the ghetto

Did you fill outside with uppercuts?

Cats of peace

This made laugh.

<{MingNope}>

I had this so many times, thing is, if a dog attacked your dog you'd boot it in the face to protect your own one right? My dog is a lover, not a fighter.
But if a cat attacks your dog and starts scratching his eyes out, people frown at you when you drop kick the cunt over someone's house

nah, the pit would have done a serious massacre.
d83bfd9f670ac8e7cc8e0a0507290a15_w200.gif

I had this so many times, thing is, if a dog attacked your dog you'd boot it in the face to protect your own one right? My dog is a lover, not a fighter.
But if a cat attacks your dog and starts scratching his eyes out, people frown at you when you drop kick the cunt over someone's house

200.gif

You or nah?

Well atleast you didn't slam your dog into a nearby parked car and blame it on the cat..

Rip whatever your name was..

dough-dee-dough dough there’ll be no nose jobs said dough-dee-dough-dough no nose jobs

There’s a story about 1 bobcat jumping into an enclosure with two pitbulls… the bobcat walked away, one of the pits didn’t and the other was severely injured

Back