My Pitbull Was Attacked This Morning

Wouldn't it be ironic if a pitbull was attacked by a couple of defenseless, young children?

This would make a fantastic Onion article.

"Pitbull ruthlessly mauled by the tender, underdeveloped necks of a gang of toddlers"

There’s a story about 1 bobcat jumping into an enclosure with two pitbulls… the bobcat walked away, one of the pits didn’t and the other was severely injured

Thats fucking beautiful man

Reactions: lsa
BY A DEMON CAT!!

View attachment 926834

We were on our morning walk at about 5:30 a.m. when we got to a house that has a bunch of cats living in the wild ass wilderness filled front yard, Daisy Dog stopped and started staring up the driveway so I tightened up on her leash cause she hates cats(and small children and old people)
All of a sudden, I see a blur of grey furious intensity come rushing towards us, in my head Im thinking "Dammit, a loose dog!"
Before I could do anything my D-Dawg launched into Goldberg mode and speared that bitch to the cement as it hissed and growled and tried to scratch her
Daisy was on top of the cat trying to chomp down on it with her alligator like locking jaws of death but luckily the cat quickly realized it fucked with the wrong bull and scrambled back up the driveway
After a few seconds Daisy calmed down and we continued on our walk
Life in the ghetto
Hang on. What happened to the cat?

Hang on. What happened to the cat?

Nothing, it was fine when it ran off, free to do more evil I'm sure
It's probably sneaking into a crib to suck the breath out of a young baby right now as we speak

Last edited:
Back