Jorge Masvidal calls out the most corrupt ref in the sport Herb Dean, accuses him of bias

Yeah, Herb stopped it too early. How corrupt and biased of him

608504163f0560001881be5e

Last edited:
being bad at something is not an indication of corruption. that's actually a pretty strange connection to make

People in this thread who're biased against Jorge are seriously asking why someone would be biased against him. Whether Herb intentionally sabotages him or whether Jorge's just the unlucky recipient of bad refereeing on multiple occasions is unknown. What is known however, is that there are people who don't like him for whatever reason. Maybe it's because they don't like his personality or maybe they don't like his involvement with Donald Trump? Masvidal had haters on here before the Colby incident, and you guys are living proof. Maybe Herb's one of you all?

Last edited:
Khabib vs McGregor fight, I guess.

That one's hard to explain differently I mean, like 15 fouls and I can't remember Dean calling him out even for one....
That's what everyone thinks of, but I honestly think it was a huge moment, and Herb didn't want to stop the action for anything that insignificant, when you add it all up it was a lot, but most of what Conor did wasn't that big of a deal if you take it case by case

Don't get me wrong, Conor deserved a point taken, and Herb isn't a great ref, but I don't think it was so bad it's unexplainable without Herb being corrupt

Back