Locked NBA Finals Thread.

NBA Finals Winner

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunny has done it again. lmao @ the gm on the wolves. billy king all over again.
Basketball fans are gonna look back at Dunny 20-30 years from now and wonder how the fuck this guy pulled all of this off lmao. Dude's a legend. What a fleecing, my god.

Yeha the jazz ar e really contending for a title with this trade and the Wolves are barren for talent lol
giphy.gif

Also i love this Brogdan trade. A backend first and a bunch of cans it seems. Hell yeah.

T-Wolves go full can status with this trade.

This cannot be correct.

The wolves also traded their heart and soul Pat Bev. Doubt they even sniff the playoffs now.

They didn’t get fleeced, the wolves got better but it’s a weird trade. The Jizz are gonna be a lottery team. Picks won’t matter when you’re picking #30
pick #30 is exclusively for the team who wins the finals dawg. minnesota ain’t getting out of the first round with rudy’s bum ass. and when they blow it up in 2 years, the jazz will be picking in the lottery on their dime. this is a fleecing.

What am I missing other than the greatest player to ever lace up scoring?

I'm saying I can't believe they gave up basically 8 players for Gobert. That has to be a joke, 4 current players plus 4 first round picks? For Gobert?! Also, Gobert is useless against small ball teams that stretch the floor. Mavericks exploited the shit out of him.

I'm saying I can't believe they gave up basically 8 players for Gobert. That has to be a joke, 4 current players plus 4 first round picks? For Gobert?! Also, Gobert is useless against small ball teams that stretch the floor. Mavericks exploited the shit out of him.
ahem, 5 first round picks.

Teams still believing in twin towers in 2022. Sad.

With the in success of Giannis Brook and last season Mobley Allen I think it's doable. Not to mention Boston started Horford Timelord and Warriors were at their best with Draymond Looney both out there. 2 bigs might be en vogue again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back