NBA Finals Thread.

NBA Finals Winner

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pick #30 is exclusively for the team who wins the finals dawg. minnesota ain’t getting out of the first round with rudy’s bum ass. and when they blow it up in 2 years, the jazz will be picking in the lottery on their dime. this is a fleecing.

nah, he brings better interior defense and rebounding for when D’angeGOAT isn’t firing. This really is a good trade for that aspect alone. Not to mention when you need to load manage it gives you consistent options. So the wolves will be a 3 seed this year. They may lose to the mavs tho rofl

I'm saying I can't believe they gave up basically 8 players for Gobert. That has to be a joke, 4 current players plus 4 first round picks? For Gobert?! Also, Gobert is useless against small ball teams that stretch the floor. Mavericks exploited the shit out of him.

Yeah, but ant and D’angeGOAT will be just fine. Going for dem rangz ERNEH

you gotta be a wolves fan <Lmaoo>

As a life long Clippers fan idk what you mean sir

Also i love this Brogdan trade. A backend first and a bunch of cans it seems. Hell yeah.
Very good trade for the play making the C’s desperately need late in games.

Malik Beasley, Patrick Beverley, Walker Kessler, Jarred Vanderbilt, and 5 first round picks...for Rudy Gobert.

OIP.y9qWBAjY4ALElDAVlhQH7QHaHa
Wtf. Only thing worse is Goberts future salary.

Malik Beasley, Patrick Beverley, Walker Kessler, Jarred Vanderbilt, and 5 first round picks...for Rudy Gobert.

OIP.y9qWBAjY4ALElDAVlhQH7QHaHa

It would be another thing if they shelled out for KD , but Gobert ??? KAT is still a shitty Defender and Gobert gets exposed in small ball especially vs the Warriors death line ups. Clown Franchise going to Clown.

It would be another thing if they shelled out for KD , but Gobert ??? KAT is still a shitty Defender and Gobert gets exposed in small ball especially vs the Warriors death line ups. Clown Franchise going to Clown.
The warriors struggled with Horfag down in the post I think this move will be fine, people gotta remember donocan bitchell also didn’t show up

KAT has also improved tremendously on defense. Before he was a Carmelo level liability

Videos are already popping up on YouTube to basically say the T-Wolves just got ass raped. Its possible the Jazz are going to parlay this into signing Ayton to replace Gobert, and build around Mitchell with all the players and/or picks they received. Basically the T-Wolves just funded the Jazz rebuild for Rudy F'ing Gobert.

Videos are already popping up on YouTube to basically say the T-Wolves just got ass raped. Its possible the Jazz are going to parlay this into signing Ayton to replace Gobert, and build around Mitchell with all the players and/or picks they received. Basically the T-Wolves just funded the Jazz rebuild for Rudy F'ing Gobert.

I don't have faith in Mitchell either they should just Tank and hope that they can eventually Draft Cameron Boozer in 2026

Ben Simmons gets what he wants to be the centerpiece of a Franchise, he will single handedly get the Nets into the Lottery next year.

I don't have faith in Mitchell either they should just Tank and hope that they can eventually Draft Cameron Boozer in 2026

I'm always skeptical of building around a player that is 6'1". Call me a heightist or whatever you like. Its the same problem I had with Brunson. Love the little guy, but he's a little guy.

I'm always skeptical of building around a player that is 6'1". Call me a heightist or whatever you like. Its the same problem I had with Brunson. Love the little guy, but he's a little guy.

You would need to be a lethal 3 point shooter or a ridiculous floor general and even then you still would need guys to either free you up or hit down shots for you. Mitchell to me would be a solid 2nd or 3rd Option to real Alpha.

You would need to be a lethal 3 point shooter or a ridiculous floor general and even then you still would need guys to either free you up or hit down shots for you. Mitchell to me would be a solid 2nd or 3rd Option to real Alpha.

Exactly. Mitchell would be a great Robin to a real Batman, but he wants to be the Batman.

Carlos Boozer > Roooody Toooody.

Freaking Ricky Rubio got PAID good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back