FACT: its only the casuals who don't like Izzy's fight style.

Izzy has a masterful way of making you fight his fight, no more obvious than tonight.
People catch on... wait until others start fighting Alex Perreria... Strickland learned the hard way

I love to watch the guy,but he def just breezed through this,and didnt go for the finish. Just pot shotting. I dont hate him for it or think hes a boring fighter,but this one,not the best fight to watch as the time went on.

I still enjoy watching him fight

But I think it's a valid criticism that he plays it very safe and has a tough time getting much offense going... both things are true

I love to watch the guy,but he def just breezed through this,and didnt go for the finish. Just pot shotting. I dont hate him for it or think hes a boring fighter,but not the best fight to watch as the time went on.
Kinda sucks he completely sold me on not caring about wins and losses and going for a finish lol... I just don't think he can let go and fight like that

I'm cool with people making their own decisions about whether its boring. It is definitely high level and a smart way to keep your brain cells.

I'm not a casual and I don't like Izzy's style. So point disproven.

ugh i hate people like this... trying to be all high and mighty.... mayweather is the p4p best boxer probably ever and he is boring as fuck...doesnt mean its not efficient or masterful its just boring...same thing with izzy he can be the best and boring...and me masterful and boring...

Kinda sucks he completely sold me on not caring about wins and losses and going for a finish lol... I just don't think he can let go and fight like that
There were times when they disengaged for the clinch i thought for sure izzy could have stopped him there,but he just didnt go for it. I think he wants an oppurtunity only at long range and when it presents itself.

STFU with all this..."If you don't like his style, you're a casual". You're a fcking dude in some forum. All the sudden, you're king shit fan? We watch this stuff for one reason and one reason only: entertainment. That's it. I don't watch to learn shit. I don't watch so I can find these nuances. I don't watch to 'appreciate' technicalities. It's all about entertainment for the 3-4 hours I'm watching. We want KO's. We want submissions. Izzy offers neither. He does what you said he does. That's why people were booing at the end.

What happens when he fights someone with the same style?

Like 2 opposite side magnets repelling each other…

2 fighters content to not engage so neither one can get through. Both can remain at a comfortable range. Maybe a safe low calf kick duel……
Lol

TS is the kind of virgin who says "I'm saving myself for someone real" yet hasn't gotten past "hi" with a girl in years
DxWv.gif

Well, no. He had a close fight with Whittaker, who is himself a very good fighter, and a kinda close one too with Cannonier despite the huge skill and speed discrepancy. He was losing the standup against Jan also and the Romero fight was a stinker for the ages. The guy is boring and not very effective for the amount of skill he has, get over it.

BTW everything you stated was OPINION not FACT.

So you're thread was a fail from the start Eugene.

WRONG OP. The problem with Izzy is all of us know how talented he is but he chooses to coast instead of using his skillset to it's full potential.

If a guy like Khabib can throw flying knees at fighters like Justin and Poirer then there'a no excuses for Izzy to be lazy and NO he doesn't have to worry about getting taken down by shit stain IQ Jared who doesn't know any trips or sweeps from the clinch.

I mean, when you say you are gonna make it look easy, you are on another level, etc and fight the way he does time and time again, the hate is expected.

He 's still one of the goats, just not really enttertaining. Volk is more entertaining than him.

Back