Who has the best gas tank in the UFC as of now?

Shay Brennan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
My pick for this one would have to be Tony Ferguson.
Going 5 hard rounds with RDA in Mexico City without looking tired is really impressive.

Who are other options?
Who are your favourite fighters with endless gas tanks?

Gamrot
Usman
Volkanovski
Maybe Askar Askarov?
Jones
Colby

Maybe not so much gas tank but I'm incredibly impressed with Jiris ability to keep pushing forward whilst being exhausted. That mental toughness exceeding fatigue is a sight to behold

Gotta mention Max here. He throws crazy volume and I've never seen him get tired.

Max gets my vote as well. The amount of strikes he threw at Kattar especially without slowing down a tiny bit blew me away. Even when he was getting rocked every 7 seconds by Dustin he didnt slow down.

I'd say Colby. Consistently wrestling, consistently throwing high volume and consistently doing it for five rounds.

I'd put Usman and Volk after him as they will wrestle but Usman favored a lower output, energy efficient striking style as of late and Volk will get away with a bit of point style of lots of feinting, busting his opponents up with the jab and straight and the inside low kick.

Usman for me is the most impressive guy due to being a cardio machine and ripped as fuck at the same time. I will never believe he has nothing to do with horse meat though.
I heard it has something to do with him being a CEO...

Back