Media UK fans getting tired of Darren Till?

yeah, except only him and delusional McGregor has said that
People who havent said that still want to be the first. I dont see the problem. Thats what you should be wanting

People who havent said that still want to be the first. I dont see the problem. Thats what you should be wanting

i don't think that's true. i think people know they have limitations. you think DC or Jon Jones thought about being a 3 weight class champion? i don't. i think they focused on being the absolute best in 1 weight class. which brings me to the other problem. you should at least have 1 belt before you start talking about 3. he brought the Brandon Vera curse on himself when his eyes got too big for his stomach.

i don't think that's true. i think people know they have limitations. you think DC or Jon Jones thought about being a 3 weight class champion? i don't. i think they focused on being the absolute best in 1 weight class. which brings me to the other problem. you should at least have 1 belt before you start talking about 3. he brought the Brandon Vera curse on himself when his eyes got too big for his stomach.
Well there's no division above HW...

BUT IF THERE WAS. DC probably would be fightin for it right now.

Will be my first UFC events aswell man
Let’s hope we’ll have a blast Sherbro!
I attended the first Scottish event... man it was just a fucking incredible experience. People from all different walks of life and a great atmosphere, have fun Sherbros and pace yourself with the beers, I was kinda hammered by the time Bisping fought!
<28>

I attended the first Scottish event... man it was just a fucking incredible experience. People from all different walks of life and a great atmosphere, have fun Sherbros and pace yourself with the beers, I was kinda hammered by the time Bisping fought!
<28>
I been to England and Ireland but not Scotland,gimme some pointers

Wrong about the clickbait titles. They fairly represent the content of his videos as far as I know.

He at least has a BB in Taekwondo and some other training I think.

The name is just a name. No need to take it seriously.

People get so riled up about him and that really tends to distract them from the actual content . It's the surface you are judging instead of the content, so what was that about surface-level?
The title of the video is Darren “THE DISAPPOINTMENT” Till lol, every other video has some trash title like that

People that bring up doing TKD are the least legit people out there haha, that’s stuff you do as a little kid

I haven’t watched his content, he’s some fat dude that has no actual background and makes a bunch of disrespectful click bait titles, why would I watch that shit when I could watch intelligent people talk about MMA like Jack Slack?

The title of the video is Darren “THE DISAPPOINTMENT” Till lol, every other video has some trash title like that

No, they don't. I have checked. Well, yes, because he is disappointed in Till. I think he's being way too harsh on him, but as far as the title goes it represents what's in the video. He wants his fellow Brit to do well and the dude is disappointed with the bad decisions he thinks he has made.

People that bring up doing TKD are the least legit people out there haha, that’s stuff you do as a little kid

Bring up? He just trains in it and he acknowledges that it is extremely limited, but it's probably something he enjoyed and stuck to it. No shame in that, IMO. People do martial arts for all kinds of reasons. Not everybody is planning to become the best fighter in the world or wants to aquire a 400-0 street fighting record. And even still, it gives MMA fighters a real edge, if they manage to round out their skill set, too.

Not to mention moving the goal posts, bud.

I haven’t watched his content, he’s some fat dude that has no actual background and makes a bunch of disrespectful click bait titles, why would I watch that shit when I could watch intelligent people talk about MMA like Jack Slack?

He's a pretty smart dude. He is dedicated. He is honest, and yes, he can be disrespectful. But it's nothing I'm not used to, being on SD for 14 years, and if he gets too over the top, I'll just listen to something else. Most of the time it's not meant as badly as it comes off though. He's also still young and young people be insolent. <WhatItIs>

I don't think he's as big as his face makes him look. Though he's definitely not shredded either. Lol. Not that I think it really matters.

Last edited:
Upset about Till pulling out, Jack was a dog on my book so I was gonna hammer his line and make some easy money.

<28>
Hahahh thanks bro
I’ll try to act mature ;)

Fat guy banging on about Till not being in shape ha

His scouse accent is funny at least

Being honest the Hermansson fight was terrible for Darren and he was probably losing.

I don’t look forward to his fights so don’t care he’s now not fighting

Back