Media UK fans getting tired of Darren Till?

They aren't tired yet? He's only won 1 fight in almost 4 years... that 1 fight being a boring split decision. He keeps pulling out or getting injured. After the back to back beatdown losses at WW which threw him out of the division his run at MW has been lackluster to say the least. His bromances with Perry and Chimaev have been the only things of any interest lately. Damn!

friday-ufc.gif

Incredible gif lmao

I'm going to see the UFC London card live, will be my first live event. Was miffed about it at first, Till is a big name and the atmosphere as he walked out would have been insane, as far as the fight goes... yeah Chris Curtis vs. Jack Hermansson is a better fight

Enjoy the night sir, the atmosphere will be awesome either way.

Right Bloody Irrational hatred of the Scouse's innit?

Fuck ya's

Fuck all a ya's

Ye kin talk about me pull outs,fair play to ye,but ye dont realize wha its like trainin w savages like Emperor Lord Chad-God Khamzat the mighty do ye??

Well talk all ye want,I dont CARE

I dont care about ye opinions

I dont CARE about ye complaints or turnin on me when things get bad

I dont even CARE about the 1996 Everest Disaster!

I only CARE about WINNING cos ye make more mooney!

I dont fookin care

SCOUSE INVASION IMMINENT

Ya's ALL GETTIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is another garbage Youtuber who makes surface-level, clickbait titles

Calls himself "THE MMA GURU" and has probably never trained in his entire life lol

Wrong about the clickbait titles. They fairly represent the content of his videos as far as I know.

He at least has a BB in Taekwondo and some other training I think.

The name is just a name. No need to take it seriously.

People get so riled up about him and that really tends to distract them from the actual content . It's the surface you are judging instead of the content, so what was that about surface-level?

Wrong about the clickbait titles. They fairly represent the content of his videos as far as I know.

He at least has a BB in Taekwondo and some other training I think.

The name is just a name. No need to take it seriously.

People get so riled up about him and that really tends to distract them from the actual content . It's the surface you are judging instead of the content, so what was that about surface-level?
Well,'es got ya there @Orochimaru 大蛇丸 lad. Best make peace with thy maker.

remember when he said he wanted to be the UFC's 1st 3 weight class champ? lol...
Nothing wrong with him sayin that. Everyone who's said that has also failed to do so.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back