It seems like hot black women are the hardest to get

Ironic. As a black guy I feel white girls are more forward. At a party they'll be more likely to be like:

"Hey, what's your name? I'm Amber!" Sistahs don't really do that. @Brother Numsi can you confirm or deny? lol

I can confirm my brotha

With most white girls I’ve been with, I never had to do much chasing. I don’t think they were just ‘easy women’ either. Always got straight to the point because they knew what time it was.

Lichtenstein has around 19 000 women and the highest personal income in the world. Their pros gotta a make a frikkin killing. To keep with the theme of the thread, I wonder if any of those pros are black? I mean, if you're gonna dream dream big! Right?
Whoa I think the princess that married in the family is black. I don't know of any other black people there

Ironic. As a black guy I feel white girls are more forward. At a party they'll be more likely to be like:

"Hey, what's your name? I'm Amber!" Sistahs don't really do that. @Brother Numsi can you confirm or deny? lol

From my experience the easiest place for a brother to pick up white girls is a country bar

From my experience the easiest place for a brother to pick up white girls is a country bar

Really? Part of me believes it because guys do well in places where you are rare and stand out. On the other hand, they aren't in some liberal city and may have to deal with more crap from some of the guys there.

I used to work with this fine ass black girl who was pretty picky with guys. I got shot down but eventually we were pretty cool and i asked her something similiar. Why do fine ass black women usually date black guys exclusively?
Her answer(paraphrasing); she saw herself as the epitomy of woman. Curvy in all the right places, skinny waist, light skinned enough that most guys woupdnt think twice but still obviously black. She made her own money and had her own things.
So when it came to men she was looking for a super tall, handsome guy with his own money and a giant dick. She simply stated black guys generally have bigger dicks so if she found a handsome one with money chances were he was packing and would fit the bill.

Basically women want big dicks and big wallets and black women have been conditioned to believe black men are thier best chances at finding both.
Not sure about the "both" part though, lol.

Honestly I’ve never had much difficulty. I like good conversation first and foremost.

Maybe it’s your personality. Look yourself in the mirror. Are you fun to be around?
I have no problem getting women. It’s just the hot black ones I don’t attract.

"why can't I get hot black women?"
317001.jpg
I said in the OP that the avatar isn’t me, you stupid fuck.

What's your build like, TS?
Centimeter over 5’11” to be perfectly precise, and slim but well-built. But I don’t have a problem getting women. I just feel black women specifically aren’t interested. However, I believe they aren’t generally interested in white guys, based on how rare I see that pairing.

Because they’re so fucking rare!

bork1}

Centimeter over 5’11” to be perfectly precise, and slim but well-built. But I don’t have a problem getting women. I just feel black women specifically aren’t interested. However, I believe they aren’t generally interested in white guys, based on how rare I see that pairing.
Maybe they arent use to white dudes approaching them? There can be multiple factors.. maybe you looks too preppy haha

Really? Part of me believes it because guys do well in places where you are rare and stand out. On the other hand, they aren't in some liberal city and may have to deal with more crap from some of the guys there.

This is it,youre the forbidden fruit, most of the girls have a preconceived idea of a black guy, when you're not some ghetto or thuggish wankster it draws them in even more.

This is it,youre the forbidden fruit, most of the girls have a preconceived idea of a black guy, when you're not some ghetto or thuggish wankster it draws them in even more.

And many times even when you are. For the forbidden fruit reason you previously mentioned.

That's because they are the rarest.

Try being Puerto Rican.

They love Puerto Ricans.

Back