It seems like hot black women are the hardest to get

Not sure. Never tried to ever approach one in that way. Have had some say I was fine for a white boy. Whatever that truly means

Centimeter over 5’11” to be perfectly precise, and slim but well-built. But I don’t have a problem getting women. I just feel black women specifically aren’t interested. However, I believe they aren’t generally interested in white guys, based on how rare I see that pairing.

Maybe you just need game, OP. I've seen dorky white dudes with black women way out of their league. I'd guess a lot of their reluctance has to do with comfortability. They probably fear white guys are socially inept when it comes to racial issues.

Her biggest fear is probably y'all sitting down watching the news together then you blurt out "well, why didn't D'Ontavius just comply with the officers?"

In any case if you're white, Nigerian women are practically throwing themselves at you almost as bad as Asian chicks are. You guys barely need game for that.

Keep in mind interracial relationships are still the exception and not the norm, most people date or marry their own race despite what TV commercials show you. Black women are less likely to be approached my non-black men than any other race, so of course you will see a lack of representation when it comes to that pairing.

I'm not sure if TS mean black as black or black as african-american

If mean just black then here is not that hard
Bit rare as % of the population, but lot of african and brazilian girls are usually more easy than equally good looking local girl
But should be considered often they came from economical shitholes and kinda poor, so just like for eastern euro ones you may never know how much they're into you and how much you're winning because as not-immigrant you're likely to have decent wealth

In my defense i've ever been clear in my 20s about being broke ass loser and still got some, but again i was broke for our standards not for theirs wich still make me be doubtful over some Ws

One actual ex GF (as months together, not short thing) was eritrean and above my league look wise, was great girl in many ways, one of my big regrets in life

Half-OT Lisbon is worth visit also because insane amount of beautiful african girls, think if i was alone i would have hit mostly on them

Maybe you just need game, OP. I've seen dorky white dudes with black women way out of their league. I'd guess a lot of their reluctance has to do with comfortability. They probably fear white guys are socially inept when it comes to racial issues.

Her biggest fear is probably y'all sitting down watching the news together then you blurt out "well, why didn't D'Ontavius just comply with the officers?"

In any case if you're white, Nigerian women are practically throwing themselves at you almost as bad as Asian chicks are. You guys barely need game for that.

Keep in mind interracial relationships are still the exception and not the norm, most people date or marry their own race despite what TV commercials show you. Black women are less likely to be approached my non-black men than any other race, so of course you will see a lack of representation when it comes to that pairing.
I need different game for black women than non-black women? I don’t think I want that kind of game my friend. My style works just fine with non black ladies.

And I believe you 100% about Nigerian women, but NO thanks on a trip to Nigeria. It is dangerous as fuck I’ve heard.

I'm not sure if TS mean black as black or black as african-american

If mean just black then here is not that hard
Bit rare as % of the population, but lot of african and brazilian girls are usually more easy than equally good looking local girl
But should be considered often they came from economical shitholes and kinda poor, so just like for eastern euro ones you may never know how much they're into you and how much you're winning because as not-immigrant you're likely to have decent wealth

In my defense i've ever been clear in my 20s about being broke ass loser and still got some, but again i was broke for our standards not for theirs wich still make me be doubtful over some Ws

One actual ex GF (as months together, not short thing) was eritrean and above my league look wise, was great girl in many ways, one of my big regrets in life

Half-OT Lisbon is worth visit also because insane amount of beautiful african girls, think if i was alone i would have hit mostly on them
I definitely mean American black women. In other countries they’re easier than non-blacks. At least that’s absolutely true in South and Central America.

You gotta be fairly good looking and have some game to pick up the really hot black women. A lot of hot white and latina women will get with average chubby dudes as long as they make decent income and look like they will raise a family but black women I think want something else

Centimeter over 5’11” to be perfectly precise, and slim but well-built. But I don’t have a problem getting women. I just feel black women specifically aren’t interested. However, I believe they aren’t generally interested in white guys, based on how rare I see that pairing.

I think they generally like more guys on the muscular side, at least when it comes to white guys. I really don't think they just aren't into white guys though.

Assuming we are talking about AA women, it's all about who you are.

How do you speak? What do you speak about? Do you treat them like a lady? What do you think is funny? What is your body posture like?
No disrespect, but do you look like you have a job? Many white women will give that a pass, most black women WILL NOT.

The truth is this; black women are the most ignored, unapproached segment of US society. They EXPECT no interest from most men but deadbeats, and are pro's at not getting disappointed. If your decent looking, and have ANY "blackness" at all, you are good-to-go.

(Disclaimer: Applebottom-types got silly standards, and nobody outside the NBA is really going to meet them.)

That all written, hot Indian women have the toughest standards in the world, IME.

I met a hot, petite woman with a PhD in Molecular Biology. She thought I was handsome, fit, educated (I've gots me a STEM degree), and charming ... but I'm not a vegan, so she went looking elsewhere.

No f#cking joke.

To be clear, I'm a pescatarian (a vegetarian except for fish), and she decided that wasn't "good enough".

THAT is a tough sell.

I definitely mean American black women. In other countries they’re easier than non-blacks. At least that’s absolutely true in South and Central America.
Then idk
We have plenty of american tourism and american girls are by far the easiest to score (followed by drunk uk), but tbh ever did stuff with white ones or some mixes

American black girls tourists seems kinda rare thing, seen some in recent years but my clubbing and hunt days gradually gone down in last 5 years (covid+go live with my woman)

Only thing i noticed is'nt even sexual one, is that only 3 times i seen american girls do a big loud drama about something (not counting crazy clubbing world) they were ever black girls... either all black girls or mixed group where black girls leaded the drama
In greece, spain and Italy respectively lol

From the little i understood they felt all spoiled af and used to be allowed to be loud and crazy because i guess american society being terrified of tell them to shut the fuck up
Reaction of greek restaurant owner cracked me up the most lmao

I think i want none of that tbh, as guy living here if i ever get the obsession of must score a black girl next i would just go drink some nights in my old shitty area and hit on some african or brazilian girl
They're just pleasant to talk with and brazilian in particular play no gimmicks about do stuff same night you know them

Only problem of both is that often they will present you to all their friends after 3 days of random fuck and then get mad when you make clear it has been nice thing but you have no intention to continue

Not that white american girls feels perfect ladies either, but their flaws are more a problem of Jhonny bf waiting them to return from the euro trip lol

Assuming we are talking about AA women, it's all about who you are.

How do you speak? What do you speak about? Do you treat them like a lady? What do you think is funny? What is your body posture like?
No disrespect, but do you look like you have a job? Many white women will give that a pass, most black women WILL NOT.

The truth is this; black women are the most ignored, unapproached segment of US society. They EXPECT no interest from most men but deadbeats, and are pro's at not getting disappointed. If your decent looking, and have ANY "blackness" at all, you are good-to-go.

(Disclaimer: Applebottom-types got silly standards, and nobody outside the NBA is really going to meet them.)

That all written, hot Indian women have the toughest standards in the world, IME.

I met a hot, petite woman with a PhD in Molecular Biology. She thought I was handsome, fit, educated (I've gots me a STEM degree), and charming ... but I'm not a vegan, so she went looking elsewhere.

No f#cking joke.

To be clear, I'm a pescatarian (a vegetarian except for fish), and she decided that wasn't "good enough".

THAT is a tough sell.
Apple-bottom types are the ones I’m taking about, unfortunately. They are very, very stuck up, and would rather be one of 52 “girlfriends”an NBA player has than be the only one dating an upper-middle class black or white guy.

Then idk
We have plenty of american tourism and american girls are by far the easiest to score (followed by drunk uk), but tbh ever did stuff with white ones or some mixes

American black girls tourists seems kinda rare thing, seen some in recent years but my clubbing and hunt days gradually gone down in last 5 years (covid+go live with my woman)

Only thing i noticed is'nt even sexual one, is that only 3 times i seen american girls do a big loud drama about something (not counting crazy clubbing world) they were ever black girls... either all black girls or mixed group where black girls leaded the drama

From the little i understood they felt all spoiled af and used to be allowed to be loud and crazy because i guess american society being terrified of tell them to shut the fuck up

I think i want none of that tbh, as guy living here if i ever get the obsession of must score a black girl next i would just go drink some nights in my old shitty area and hit on some african or brazilian girl
They're just pleasant to talk with and brazilian in particular play no gimmicks about do stuff same night you know them

Only problem of both is that often they will present you to all their friends after 3 days of random fuck and then get mad when you make clear it has been nice thing but you have no intention to continue

Not that white american girls feels perfect ladies either, but their flaws are more a problem of Jhonny bf waiting them to return from the euro trip lol
Sounds like you live in Ibiza or some party city? American white tourists are definitely as slutty as they come. That’s a wonderful thing too, depending on what you’re looking for.

On average, they are the easiest, because they are the most desperate. Very few non-blacks want a black woman. There is nothing wrong with that. Its the same for asian male, its brutal for them outside of asian chicks.

Then idk

The suspense is killing me bro, what city do you live in? Rome? Venice?

On average, they are the easiest, because they are the most desperate. Very few non-blacks want a black woman. There is nothing wrong with that. Its the same for asian male, its brutal for them outside of asian chicks.
According to online dating sites, black women and Asian men or far and away the least desired matches.

Sounds like you live in Ibiza or some party city?
Milan, not as crazy as Ibiza but still lot international nightlife, specially in some clubs and areas

American white tourists are definitely as slutty as they come. That’s a wonderful thing too, depending on what you’re looking for.
Yeah, white american girls are awesome for us that welcome them as they're super funny, friendly and just love be hit on and laugh, the more of them the better
As long you and your friends don't look like shit, most times just one big loud "CIAO!" make whole table smile at you and from there is just about ask if we can join and sit there too lol

No other tourist (and we have many) will pass THAT fast from "i have a boyfriend" (usually with table of girls laughing) to suck teh D
One thing i ever guessed if i had to change perspective and imagine being american guy having to settle with one of them i would be <6>

Then i'm sure USA have tons of wife material girls, just saying what perspective is from here as place that welcome plenty of international tourism (and from bunch of euro summer holiday places), and as guy that worked in clubs too
They're just very different from tourists from other countries lol, they have fun same way we males do with almost zero female picky gimmicks

Milan, not as crazy as Ibiza but still lot international nightlife, specially in some clubs and areas

Yeah, white american girls are awesome for us that welcome them as they're super funny, friendly and just love be hit on and laugh, the more of them the better
As long you and your friends don't look like shit, most times just one big loud "CIAO!" make whole table smile at you and from there is just about ask if we can join and sit there too lol

No other tourist (and we have many) will pass THAT fast from "i have a boyfriend" (usually with table of girls laughing) to suck teh D
One thing i ever guessed if i had to change perspective and imagine being american guy having to settle with one of them i would be <6>

Then i'm sure USA have tons of wife material girls, just saying what perspective is from here as place that welcome plenty of international tourism (and from bunch of euro summer holiday places), and as guy that worked in clubs too
They're just very different from tourists from other countries lol, they have fun same way we males do with almost zero female picky gimmicks
I’ve actually heard European women are easier than American women. But who the fuck knows? Lol.

I think young women on vacation in any country are pretty damn easy (when they’re with other young women there age partying).

Also, if you’re Italian, American women see you as exotic and think Italians are great in the sack. So I’m sure that helps too.

Last edited:
Back